• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

I think that's the most amazing part of the play. That and he didn't punch anyone.

Or that he didn't fall on his ass in some way or another.

BTW I met the biggest Ricardo Lockett groupie last week. I was getting more contacts from my eye place and this fat chick walks in with a Ricardo jersey. I was like you like Lockette huh? She goes he's the greatest/sweetest guy on earth. And out of nowhere this chick takes out her phones and flip through about 50 pictures of her with Ricardo Lockette. So I was like "so he's a personal friend of yours?" She goes oh no I just go to all his fan signing/meetups.

I then turned away and didn't say a single word to her.

BTW I met the biggest Ricardo Lockett groupie last week. I was getting more contacts from my eye place and this fat chick walks in with a Ricardo jersey. I was like you like Lockette huh? She goes he's the greatest/sweetest guy on earth. And out of nowhere this whale takes out her phones and flip through about 50 pictures of her with Ricardo Lockette. So I was like "so he's a personal friend of yours?" She goes oh no I just go to all his fan signing/meetups.

THAT IS EVEN MORE AMAZING.

bionic77

BTW I met the biggest Ricardo Lockett groupie last week. I was getting more contacts from my eye place and this fat chick walks in with a Ricardo jersey. I was like you like Lockette huh? She goes he's the greatest/sweetest guy on earth. And out of nowhere this chick takes out her phones and flip through about 50 pictures of her with Ricardo Lockette. So I was like "so he's a personal friend of yours?" She goes oh no I just go to all his fan signing/meetups.

Fat chicks need love too.

gg Hawks-GAF

Yep we're still who I thought we were.

At least when the Falcons win the division because of their piss easy schedule, and we miss the playoffs, we can get a halfway decent draft pick this year.

_woLf

gg Hawks-GAF

Yep we're still who I thought we were.

At least when the Falcons win the division because of their piss easy schedule, and we miss the playoffs, we can get a halfway decent draft pick this year.

Bro just wait til the 4th and tell Newton to channel his inner ginger

Top Bottom