• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Blount destroys the Colts every time.

From the camera angle it looked like the pats player never had possession before the colts player jumped into the pile for it. It was worth challenging.

Yeah but what I mean is that apparently the Ref's call on the field was supposed to be for NE. That means to overturn we need to show that not just did the Pats not recover, but that the colts did. From what I saw it didn't seem like the Pats had possession, but then you can't really see what happens next. Since the Ref on the field called it for the pats I think that stands pretty easily without any conclusive evidence to the contrary.

Would be a blowout if not for Edelman really fucking up that drop. This is where the surprise onside hurts you. Going 60 yards on a bad defense is easier than 80 yards on a bad defense.

RBH

20151018200350.0.jpg

Yeah but what I mean is that apparently the Ref's call on the field was supposed to be for NE. That means to overturn we need to show that not just did the Pats not recover, but that the colts did. From what I saw it didn't seem like the Pats had possession, but then you can't really see what happens next. Since the Ref on the field called it for the pats I think that stands pretty easily.

You have a point. When it comes to the NFL's rules of overturning calls, it's almost impossible to find indisputable evidence inside of a dogpile.

bionic77

Would be a blowout if not for Edelman really fucking up that drop. This is where the surprise onside hurts you. Going 60 yards on a bad defense is easier than 80 yards on a bad defense.
The call was brilliant.

Not even because the Colts recovered it, the Pats were clearly not ready for it.

Refs just wouldn't let it stand.

God I wish I was an NFL ref. I would punch Brady in the dick area (obviously not literally because I am not even sure that is possible, this is just a general description of basic anatomy so people can understand where the punch is landing) or his ugly face every time the Pats did some illegal formation or movement bullshit or when they whined for a flag. I would not last until the end of the game but I would go down as the most honest ref of all time.

Top Bottom