• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Bread

Banned
This is worse than the 4&3 call last night right guys!? Right!!?
1480864281058626707.jpg

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I mean, I'm not gonna pretend that Nick Foles is actually any better.. but Bradford sucks.

In a league of bad QB's... nah fuck it.. the QB's in this league suck so bad that Bradford still isn't on the bottom... I can't remember the last time the QB's were this bad all over.

I mean, I'm not gonna pretend that Nick Foles is actually any better.. but Bradford sucks.

In a league of bad QB's... nah fuck it.. the QB's in this league suck so bad that Bradford still isn't on the bottom... I can't remember the last time the QB's were this bad all over.

There's simply way more teams than there are good QBs. That's probably always been the case, but with how important and impactful the QB position has become thanks to the more offensive/passing minded rule changes, it's probably creating a greater divide between the great teams and everyone else.

Pepiope

There's simply way more teams than there are good QBs. That's probably always been the case, but with how important and impactful the QB position has become thanks to the more offensive/passing minded rule changes, it's probably creating a greater divide between the great teams and everyone else.
Kills the parity in the NFL, but they don't care.

Top Bottom