• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

brentech

...I understand the tackle box, I asked, since when is inside the jersey a horse collar? I thought the rule was inside the pads.
Rule 12, Section 2, Article 15
Horse-Collar Tackle. No player shall grab the inside collar of the back or the side of the shoulder pads or jersey pads or jersey, and pull the runner toward the ground. This does not apply to a runner who is in the tackle box or to a quarterback who is in the pocket. Note: It is not necessary for a player to pull the runner completely to the ground in order for the act to be illegal. If his knees are buckled by the action, it is a foul, even if the runner is not pulled completely to the ground.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
No sighs, just squees.

I'll squee my best!

KQ5PnAd.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
when everything is going your way, your qb can flip the ball while falling and the receiver can gain positive yards.

Talon

Those two fumbles in the second quarter ended this game.

If we were going to lose a game in these next three weeks, it was going to be on the road against a rival.

Top Bottom