• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

zychi

Banned
I have a love-hate relationship with Nintendo. I generally love their games, but they do super dumb things that make me want to smack them in the back of the head.
Stop caring what a corporation does and enjoy the games they do make.

Nintendo, sony and microsoft dont give a shit about their customers, just as long as the customers keep buying their shit.

You think ms cares if they sell 20 million xboxes and Sony sells 25 million? No. They care that they sold 20 mil and made a profit doing it

tumblr_nudwz0iai91tjg5r2o1_500.gif

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i walked away from the tv for a moment to get some water and i hear the announcer jibber jabbering, thinking its a replay from an earlier harbaugh moment, and that happens. fucking unbelieveable

squicken

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i walked away from the tv for a moment to get some water and i hear the announcer jibber jabbering, thinking its a replay from an earlier harbaugh moment, and that happens. fucking unbelieveable

Your boy needs to stop getting crushed by special team debacles

Was there fuckery?

Of the highest order.

Michigan was leading with ten seconds left and tried to punt the ball on 4th down. The punter bobbled the snap, picked the ball up and tried to spin away from the rush, throwing the ball in the air in the process. A MSU guy caught the ball and ran it in for a touchdown and the win.

Top Bottom