• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

DMczaf

chewbacca-and-slave-leia-at-dolphins-bengals.gif

I almost posted Mechs boy Hackenberg has arrived and it's all over. But then I saw that throw. Him and cardbae must train together.

Fake edit: Omg penalty, penn state and hackenberg have arrived and it's all over! Pukes

Line_HTX

I almost posted Mechs boy Hackenberg has arrived and it's all over. But then I saw that throw. Him and cardbae must train together.

Fake edit: Omg penalty, penn state and hackenberg have arrived and it's all over! Pukes

Hackenberg a fraud Shit.

Goff sucks too.

These quarterbacks are all shit.

^^^^lol no , hackenberg maybe. But has been playing better. That one game last week dosent break break Goff, there's actually a good amount of qbs that could be drafted relatively high. 1-2nd round

Scrappy has all the swag, scooby is that stupid cousin no one invites anyplace...the one you call snail and throw salt on.
idk what I'm saying, carry on

Line_HTX

^^^^lol no , hackenberg maybe. But has been playing better. That one game last week dosent break break Goff, there's actually a good amount of qbs that could be drafted relatively high. 1-2nd round

Scrappy has all the swag, scooby is that stupid cousin no one invites anyplace...the one you call snail and throw salt on.

Do you break in half?

... Did you drink too much burning river?

Hackenberg a fraud Shit.

Goff sucks too.

These quarterbacks are all shit.

What? You guys have Mallett and Hoyer. Goff and Hack would be an upgrade.

Fuck it

Im underdog

You can be Hong Kong Phooey.

Of course.

Ijustthrewupinmymouth.gif

Quiet, Brownie.

=D

Racist.

Top Bottom