• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Chiefs get an interception and the ball inside their own 5, and then:

Throw to Kelce behind the line of scrimmage that goes 5 feet over his head.

Throw to Maclin behind the line of scrimmage, loss of a couple yards.

Deep pass to Maclin, who has a step on the db, but the pass is wildly inaccurate. Should've probably been holding in the endzone for a safety.

This team is dogshit.

Godslay

Banned
Did you guys see the amazing Browns o-line force Peyton to throw that pick?

Please Chuck. Don't be that guy.

Never said their OL was amazing. It's better compared to what we are fielding. Things don't exist in a vacuum. The woes on the offense are more complex than just Manning declining, which no one really denies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I find it hard to believe that Brandon Boykin can't cover better than the fucking scrubs the Steelers are running out there.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Godslay we bout to make your O-line look like hall of famers.

Absolutely zero pressure on Manning so far today.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Please Chuck. Don't be that guy.

Never said their OL was amazing. It's better compared to what we are fielding. Things don't exist in a vacuum. The woes on the offense are more complex than just Manning declining, which no one really denies.

That was your argument, not mine. You said that McCown was playing better than Manning because of the o-line. I said that's a load of shit.

squicken

This year, I would have bet Teddy would have been the guy to take the next step as a QB. Surprising he really lags behind Bortles and Carr, not that he can't still surpass them

Top Bottom