• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Godslay

Banned
That was your argument, not mine. You said that McCown was playing better than Manning because of the o-line. I said that's a load of shit.

When you compare Brown's OL to Den's OL, it makes sense.

I also said there's more to Manning's struggles than just the OL, but you seemed to ignore that.

Instro

Chiefs get an interception and the ball inside their own 5, and then:

Throw to Kelce behind the line of scrimmage that goes 5 feet over his head.

Throw to Maclin behind the line of scrimmage, loss of a couple yards.

Deep pass to Maclin, who has a step on the db, but the pass is wildly inaccurate. Should've probably been holding in the endzone for a safety.

This team is dogshit.

About what you would expect without Charles...lol.

Diggs our here making plays for teddy, Farmer out her talking bout I don't needa drafts wrs. I'll find pass catchers at Taco Bell happy hour

Fox318

jeIeFU3.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Joe Lombardi to Matthew Stafford:

"I want you to think about last week being a video game gone wrong. Hit the reset button."

On cue: 3rd and 1 and we call a shitty shotgun pass.

FOH Lombardi

Hunter S.

Surprisingly the Broncos wear orange because decades ago the Browns were good. And the Broncos founder wanted to use a color that represents excellence. Seems like a hilarious choice now.

#OrangeCrush

harSon

Banned
I think we should just take Vick out now and start the Landry Jones experience. But Tomlin won't do it. He'll allow Vick to go 3 of 498 for 28 yards and an int.

Top Bottom