• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

BigAT

They can send certain players off the field based on situation.

"He fell hard on that play. This player may have a concussion. Let's send the other team's best player off on a crucial play."

In other instances, they may not due this. It's just an idea to explore.

The suggestion that only after the passing of this rule do the refs have a huge amount of influence on the outcome of a game is a pretty absurd one.

Instro

rskh4kL.jpg

What's the record for least first downs in a season, I feel like the Chiefs are on track.

Godslay

Banned
We just have to remember who we were declared winners so much in 2013. Even 2012.

We are roughly a 1/3rd of the way through an entire season.

I don't expect the offense to immediately click, but as long as they are trending in the right direction I'm okay with it. If the run game and OL come around, Manning will probably play better as a result. Plenty of time to move in the right direction, we won't be a powerhouse, but as long as we can move closer to average we'll be okay. Especially if we can assemble any sort of run game.

minx

Dez Bryants catch in the playoffs wasn't a catch but THAT was. Horrible, horrible, terrible call. Truly pathetic.

Top Bottom