• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Dan Bailey is a damn jewel.

Maybe he doesn't get on the youtube highlight reels but he is a consistent rock pillar.

A little zealous of that official to call Offensive PI there. Street had his hands out ready to block but wasn't actually making contact, official threw the flag from behind the DB so he couldn't see that.

MechDX

Damn that's insult to injury. Watt needs to save himself for next year too IMO.

Sad thing is Watt was gimping and still out there...

He's got to be close to being done for his career

Texans must move on. Cap hit next year is very minimal if cut

Why? How?

Pretty easy to justify firing him when the season's over given what a clown show it's been.

McNair just wont do it. Not his M.O.
Do you guys believe Texans fans here repeating this isn't the truth? its what he does

Link

The Autumn Wind
So Mangold, Ivory, Skrine, Richardson, Pryor, and Devin Smith all suffered injuries in this game. But hey, I'm sure the close loss made it all worth it.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Not every team can obviously, but the teams with good QBs can get by and succeed.

Yeah you can get by. It affects you. Most teams can get by with a hobbled rb. The pats run d has been suspect but high tower was back and it helped. Obviously it would've been different, but if cannon, lewis, and to a lesser extent edelman(marshalls dropped td was bad, edelmans was arguably worse, his finger has been an issue the past 2 weeks) were healthy it wouldn't have been very close.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I like BOB as an offensive coordinator anyways. Not sure what's changed, but McDaniels hasn't drawn up nearly as many deep balls to no name running backs on 3rd and short like he used to.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Jets made me sick today love them but that game was won and lost on that 3rd and 17 conversion. Get off the field their, then run Ivory and eat the clock.

Instead play a weak zone and give the game away.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jets made me sick today love them but that game was won and lost on that 3rd and 17 conversion. Get off the field their, then run Ivory and eat the clock.

Instead play a weak zone and give the game away.
The whole 4th quarter was just bad football on the Jets' part.

Sucks about Foster. One of those moments where you just know he's done with how hurt he looked.

Still can't believe that game. I've never seen the Dolphins play that well in a half.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
The whole 4th quarter was just bad football on the Jets' part.

Agreed, soft coverage on Gronk for the whole quarter.

All the talk by the announcers of the Pats abandoning the running game...well when we are playing ten yards off at least two of Brady's targets he has two options of what is essentially a long hand off.

Top Bottom