• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck Bob and the Texans coaches for even having Foster playing in a blow out loss and still in the game in the 4th with 4 mins left. Pathetic considering his injury history. Lucky Watt didn't suffer something serious considering he was playing hurt.

"Texans confirmed RB Arian Foster hurt his Achilles. Doctors believe it is torn. Horrible."

Welp that ends his Texans career.

I'm so over this team right now and the way they run shit. Crappy coaching, GM, owner etc

squicken

OK I never DL certain apps because they sometimes are bloated and crappy especially sports apps. This year nfl.com was slow to update and I have plenty of space to spare so I said fuck it.

I've had it all season and it is easily the worst app I've ever used. Is it this bad for everyone. The thing simply will NOT update and even when it does it reverts. It constantly reports things that didn't happen, reads a teams own 20 as the red zone, etc. How does this happen?!

Yahoo is pretty good, but no highlights

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I thought the Jets were "built to beat the Patriots". Lol.

Toms on another level right now to be fair. The last 2 weeks he's been absolute crushed but hes standing tall. Next Thursday will likely be no different, hoping cannon can get back soon.

MechDX

Fuck Bob and the Texans coaches for even having Foster playing in a blow out loss and still in the game in the 4th with 4 mins left. Pathetic considering his injury history. Lucky Watt didn't suffer something serious considering he was playing hurt.

"Texans confirmed RB Arian Foster hurt his Achilles. Doctors believe it is torn. Horrible."

Welp that ends his Texans career.

I'm so over this team right now and the way they run shit. Crappy coaching, GM, owner etc

Now we just need the other couple million in the city to realize this and we will be good.

Godslay

Banned
I thought the Jets were "built to beat the Patriots". So much for that lol.

You can laugh, but it's true. Might not have happened today, but it was very close to happening with a hobbling Ivory who is a huge part of their offense.

Up to that Marshall TD drop, it was looking iffy for the Pats. That much you can't deny.

MechDX

You can laugh, but it's true. Might not have happened today, but it was very close to happening with a hobbling Ivory who is a huge part of their offense.

Up to that Marshall TD drop, it was looking iffy for the Pats. That much you can't deny.

Other than the handful of Pats regulars who post here they can deny it because they have no clue.

BigAT

Great running all drive, especially fantastic TD run.

Andre Williams shouldn't be anywhere near the field. I don't care where he was drafted, there isn't a single thing he does better than any other RB on the roster.

MechDX

Bunch of stupid ass fans.

hug-it-out.gif

Top Bottom