• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Drakeon

I think he would only do that if Sanchez can have the bye to get ready. But Eagles media guys seem certain Chip is all in on Bradford
Don't they get a 4th rounder from the rams if he plays less than half the season? So if he only played 7 games (aka benched for the rest of the season), they'd have a reason to bench him if he continues to look like the same Bradford we all know and love.

rando14

CSMyf_kWsAMi08j.jpg

squicken

That poster is awesome. I had way worse NBA and NFL posters as a kid

my fav

Don't they get a 4th rounder from the rams if he plays less than half the season? So if he only played 7 games (aka benched for the rest of the season), they'd have a reason to bench him if he continues to look like the same Bradford we all know and love.

That's what I think as well. But Sanchez turned it over a lot last year too, and the whole team faded late. So Chip may just ride it out and hope

Drakeon

That poster is awesome. I had way worse NBA and NFL posters as a kid

That's what I think as well. But Sanchez turned it over a lot last year too, and the whole team faded late. So Chip may just ride it out and hope
Oh the turnovers won't go away, but didn't Sanchez look better last year than Bradford does this year? Or am I crazy? I didn't watch a ton of eagles games last year.

Dominator

The person I played against this week in fantasy had Gurley, I was feeling defeated. Then here comes Woodhead who I picked up 2 days ago and got me more points then Gurley.

Best pickup I've had so far lol. I have Rivers too so that was money.

bionic77

Man I was hoping and praying that the Steelers could go 4-3 without Ben and thats exactly where we are which I should be thankful for considering we put out Vick and Landry, but of course I was a greedy fuck and started to dream of 5-2.

Top Bottom