• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

BigAT

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
Greg Hardy, red-eyed and dripping wet out of the shower, dismissed all reporters' questions with "no comment, next question."

Answered every question with that, before the reporters were even finished asking each.

I want to throw all of the Cowboys and their accompanying equipment, stadium, etc etc into a dumpster, pour gasoline in, and set it on fire.

What a joke. These dudes can't catch, can't tackle, can't do a single intelligent thing.

I hate them.

JABEE

Can anyone explain? My iPhone browser only shows a pic and I feel like it should be a video
It's Michael Rapoport doing a Danny Aiello impression calling Brady a cheater. He has another video of the same thing yelling at Eli Manning for screwing over his fantasy football team.

Tom Penny

The 100K winner on Draft Kings had to be a bot..

Rivers
Woodhead
Gurley
Lamar Miller
Nate Washington
Julio Jones
Ty Hilton
Gronk
Rams D

Julio Jones was his scrub scorer..

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
Greg Hardy, red-eyed and dripping wet out of the shower, dismissed all reporters' questions with "no comment, next question."

Answered every question with that, before the reporters were even finished asking each.

if i was a reporter i would say "Greg, if you are a woman beating scumbag reply with "no comment, next question.""

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
2548939936_d071bfa236_z.jpg

Looks delicious except for the ham. Ham shouldn't be on pizza.

Coaches
Via:roto
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports that three college coaches are open to potential NFL Jobs.
Rap Sheet thinks Brian Kelly (Notre Dame), Kevin Sumlin (Texas A&M) and Jim Mora (UCLA) would seriously consider a move if the right opportunity presented itself. While the reporter noted the general interest of Sumlin (no NFL experience) and Mora (a whole lot of it), he had a juicy rumor to pass along about Kelly. "He's had a lot of success (at Notre Dame) and continues to have some success," Rapoport wrote. "If you want to pair him with a potential opening, when I talked to general managers around the league, the place they believe he fits: The New York Giants, if they decide to make a change."

brentech

Rivers
Woodhead
Gurley
Lamar Miller
Nate Washington
Julio Jones
Ty Hilton
Gronk
Rams D

Julio Jones was his scrub scorer..

That's actually a totally legit lineup. The only guys I would have been questionable about going into it was Hilton, Woodhead, and Washington. Everyone else I could totally see picking them because of their matchup.

Drakeon

What's with people coveting the Giants coaching job while Coughlin is there? Giants could easily make the playoffs, theres no guarantee he's gone after this year. Didn't Cowher want to coach the Giants too?

Also, :jnc @ anyone who hires Mora. They'll get exactly what they deserve, ask Atlanta and Seattle fans what he did for them.

Konka

Banned
What's with people coveting the Giants coaching job while Coughlin is there? Giants could easily make the playoffs, theres no guarantee he's gone after this year. Didn't Cowher want to coach the Giants too?

Also, :jnc @ anyone who hires Mora. They'll get exactly what they deserve, ask Atlanta and Seattle fans what he did for them.

He old.

Godslay

Banned

Rivers
Woodhead
Gurley
Lamar Miller
Nate Washington
Julio Jones
Ty Hilton
Gronk
Rams D

Julio Jones was his scrub...

You think average folk win? There are programs that will not only value selections based on predictive models, but will optimize so that you are under the cap and then spit out several variations. And that's just the basic stuff.

If you are picking by hand you're way, way behind or must be extremely lucky or a savant.

Plus you can't underestimate the strength of a fat bank roll to smooth out losses.

Drakeon

You think average folk win? There are programs that will not only value selections based on predictive models, but will optimize so that you are under the cap and then spit out several variations. And that's just the basic stuff.

If you are picking by hand you're way, way behind or must be extremely lucky or a savant.

Plus you can't underestimate the strength of a fat bank roll to smooth out losses.

I thought the people who were winning were employees of the opposite place. Aka Fanduel employees playing Draftkings and winning, because they had access to who were the best values and other data that the general public has no knowledge of.

Tom Penny

My buddy won 15K and I'm up a couple hundred this year so anybody can win. There are 600k entries in one contest. Every winner is lucky and every contest has someone who put in the perfect lineup..law of averages. That's how it works. It's the scrub players you choose that hit that make the difference all the time.

Top Bottom