• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Normally they like to advertise a rivalry or the players.

In this instance they decided to go with some random weirdo actors who were pretending to be fans of the teams.

Speaking of uggo's on ESPN when did Beadle lose it? I remember her being cute not too long ago.
Lol I think those were legitimate people. I swear under the women it said cuyahoga judge. I have to see it again. But the bengals fan was just some random fat slob, so he had to really be a Bengals fan.

Godslay

Banned
What..

The...

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!!!! I SWEAR I'M ABOUT TO BREAK MY DESK....

If you read the article it makes sense. Mallet was the starter a couple weeks ago, and now you want to cut him? When he got benched due to injury? Not to mention that your QB depth goes further down the dumpster after Hoyer if he gets hurt? Smith is holding on to him for depth and he knows it's straight garbage out there if you are looking for a QB.

He's a baby, and immature but given the flip-flopping we've seen because of bad play and injury it's probably best to hang on to him until a decent replacement comes along.

bionic77

Lol I think those were legitimate people. I swear under the women it said cuyahoga judge. I have to see it again. But the bengals fan was just some random fat slob, so he to really be a Bengals fan.
Holy shit.

We just became best friends!

Weird how the Cardinals are letting trash like the Ravens stick around. I expected a blowout. Need 48 total tonight to win the office pool tonight. Go touchdowns!

The eventual ping pong match between Greg and Bionic.
ping%2Bpong%2B4.gif

The question is, who is who?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The fuck does Rick Smith have on our owner? Fuck Rick Smith so bad hes is fucking garbage incarnate.

you can't cut him before the dolphins game because Savage is on IR. Hoyer gets hurt and whose at QB? Your punter?

I swear half of you didn't read the article. If Mallet isn't cut tomorrow after they bring in a bunch of slap dick QBs to try out, then shit a brick.

Line_HTX

You said you're handling it internally. What's that mean?

"Rick and I are talking about it."

What options do you have?

"We're talking about all the options."

"I believe in these guys. I know it doesn't look good, but we're in this together."

"Nobody's happy with where you're at. Bob's not happy."

What does that mirror look like?

"A guy that's overweight and has a hole in his chin, [chuckles]."

:|

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow. Forward progress was clearly stopped.

Top Bottom