• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Kusagari

The bills drafting Manuel is arguably one of the worst picks ever, simply because everyone on the planet knew he would bust and he didn't even have freakish attributes like a JaMarcus.

bionic77

Who are the people at the game?

Is it all just Americas living overseas? Crowd seems to understand what is going on. Which is impressive if they are natives because football is not an easy game to pick up.

Is it all just Americas living overseas? Crowd seems to understand what is going on. Which is impressive if they are natives because football is not an easy game to pick up.

Mixture. I went to the last game. There were a lot of Americans. Most of the natives that go are fans from the 80s when football was shown on the tv, Madden or played at Uni like i did.

Trey

On both of EJs picks, he threw them because he didn't see the lb slide into the zone of his throw. EJ can't read a defense.

This touchdown pass was an easy read, single coverage but it was a hard throw. He skipped a five yard in earlier in the drive. So not only can EJ not read a defense, or feel pressure, his accuracy is inconsistent. Hard to come back with a QB like that.

Konka

Banned

Our German and fake German friends managed.

On both of EJs picks, he threw them because he didn't see the lb slide into the zone of his throw. EJ can't read a defense.

This touchdown pass was an easy read, single coverage but it was a hard throw. He skipped a five yard in earlier in the drive. So not only can EJ not read a defense, or feel pressure, his accuracy is inconsistent. Hard to come back with a QB like that.

Yep, good summary. Applies to most of the NFL's QBs. Only a few elite ones out there. Colleges don't teach how to read defenses at all

Mostly Brits, lots of Euros and Yanks who have travelled or are ex-pats. (Unfortunately not ex-Pats)

Understanding the game isn't the problem, it's the fact that the fanbase is split amongst a bunch of different teams so there isn't really any "home" crowd unless a big team comes over and you have Pats lifelongs infesting the place.

Ricker

What the hell happened? I hopped in the shower at 3-0 and come out to an additional 34 points scored.

One interception returned for a touchdown,a fumble for a TD,another INT that paved the way for a TD...3 in a row,in like 5 minutes...

The game keeps switching from HD to N64.
Reminds me of the resolution gifs lol.

SpidermanRG1.gif

Top Bottom