• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

RBH

pie-to-the-face-of-titans-fan-at-jaguars-game.gif

bionic77

The stream quality is really good.

Looks better than my HD broadcast did on Comcast. Might be in my head but looks close to OTA. Framerate is not perfect the way I am streaming it over the browser on the PS4. But its sharp!

rando14

The stream quality is really good.

Looks better than my HD broadcast did on Comcast. Might be in my head but looks close to OTA. Framerate is not perfect the way I am streaming it over the browser on the PS4. But its sharp!

It's tragic how much higher quality it is then fucking Fox ....

squicken

Sucks for Yahoo. Tough way to gauge interest in online streaming with a blowout involving two small market teams. I watch all the NFL I can get and I wasn't waking up for this, and won't watching any of the rest

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Need a couple of Buffalo TDs to even make this a game.

are these people even in the league anymore

Ryan Nassib is the best of the lot and he can't get playtime because he is behind Eli.

Still not clear why Doug Marrone picked EJ Manuel in that spot over Nassib.

bionic77

It's tragic how much higher quality it is then fucking Fox ....
They are so fucking backwards.

They should be updating their cameras, broadcasting equipment and most importantly cable boxes every 5 years to take advantage of the improved codecs and technology.

I might be wrong but I think most of the providers are still using fucking MPEG2. That shits from the 90s!

bionic77

Speaking of stupid I just assumed that Taylor was starting today when I picked the Bills in my office pick em.

God damn Manuel...

Bills have lost a ton of players, but losing Karlos Williams has easily hurt them the most. The team had some troubles before then, but when he got hurt the Bills just jumped the shark.

Top Bottom