• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

MechDX

hpBNn6h.png

Charles "Happy Socks" James II is active vs Dolphins.

Nialrot

Don't get it... Yeldon has been going off and Thomas is considered one of the best red zone TE's. How the hell do you run the same play 4 times.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OMG BG all this talk about Gurley today on social media.

This disrespect, he's going to run for 400yds on us!

*pukes*

Tamanon

Banned
Just think, this could be an 18-point lead with a simple field goal and a made extra point. I'd feel a lot better right now.

Tom Penny

Patriots inactive players: WR Keshawn Martin, RB Dion Lewis, RB Brandon Bolden, G Shaq Mason, DE Jabaal Sheard, DE Rufus Johnson, OT Marcus Cannon.

Awesome !!!

jakncoke

Banned
I think it of more as Yahoo putting down a $20 million investment to position themselves as a candidate to play a potential role in the future of streaming games for the NFL, which would pay off in the long-term if the NFL decides to give more work to Yahoo in the future, whether it be through additional games or through revamping the NFL's current online infrastructure with DirecTV/Verizon.

maybe, if they can improve todays stream would be neat to get a 930 am game a week then watch the rest of the day on tv

Sanjuro

Yahoo is throwing shit against the wall to remain relevant.

They just failed tremendously at their play on becoming a first run program platform.

Hindl

maybe, if they can improve todays stream would be neat to get a 930 am game a week then watch the rest of the day on tv

Yeah I agree. I'm transitioning into waking up at like 8 on the weekends now, and I've been bored out of my mind waiting for football to start each day. Being able to wake up to it is great

FTF

Patriots inactive players: WR Keshawn Martin, RB Dion Lewis, RB Brandon Bolden, G Shaq Mason, DE Jabaal Sheard, DE Rufus Johnson, OT Marcus Cannon.

Awesome !!!

Yeah not a good in actives list :/ Surprised Lewis isn't playing, that def hurts. Oh well, go Pats!

Top Bottom