• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

MRSA

Banned
So uh, checking my time card at work. Somehow I was credited with a 12 hour shift on Wednesday and 3.5 hours of double time for me not even being there.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
So uh, checking my time card at work. Somehow I was credited with a 12 hour shift on Wednesday and 3.5 hours of double time for me not even being there.

Do the right thing.

or maybe you were too drugged up and forgot?

Chris.. :(

Don't quit. Please?

Why the fuck are we paying him that?

I thought he was questionable for the game?

wsVNbPd.png

jakncoke

Banned
Do the right thing.

or maybe you were too drugged up and forgot?

Fuck that, if the man is too dumb to know when you were there and how many hours then thats on them. The man will try and fuck an employee every way and on Sunday given the chance. Also I think he was super high and forgot work, or drunk

squicken

Both teams are so sloppy with lining up/penalties. Bad look for coaches
Yahoo is throwing shit against the wall to remain relevant.

They just failed tremendously at their play on becoming a first run program platform.

I sorta agree with the idea that the future of TV will be loading apps and not channels. But Yahoo needs it's own content before doing something like this.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Fuck that, if the man is too dumb to when you were there and how many hours then thats on them. The man will try and fuck an employee every way and on Sunday given the chance. Also I think he was super high and forgot work, or drunk

Someone is gonna figure it out at some point and its gonna make him look real bad.

Konka

Banned
Both teams are so sloppy with lining up/penalties. Bad look for coaches

I sorta agree with the idea that the future of TV will be loading apps and not channels. But Yahoo needs it's own content before doing something like this.

They have Katie Couric.

Top Bottom