• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

ST had good coverage all game long and even with the run, the play ended mid-field. The face mask lost that game for better or worst. People calling for it to be kicked out of bounds are grasping at straws.

Hit the coaching staff for punting on 4th and 3 on the Saints 47. THAT was dumb. Or the offense for not getting a single first down with 36 seconds left. Or the defense for sucking practically the entire game!

welp another embarrassing loss. i've seen every niners game since i can remember and this is one of the worst all around teams i can ever recall, which is saying something considering some of the years i've witnessed (99/2000/2004/2005/mike singletary). our offense is awful, our defense isn't as awful as the offense but not much better. it's just brutally bad and you can say well so and so retired, which is fine but no amount of retirements before the season started can excuse having the 32 ranked offense AND 32nd ranked defense.

the rams aren't even a good team and they basically blew us out. once they got the TD to go up 10-3 the game was over and i said that at the time. anyhow, i still enjoy watching the games with my boys so we can just talk shit about the niners the entire time and laugh at the terrible play. we need to fire this coaching staff at the end of the season. there are no silver linings on this team

CO62z_wU8AAmcQe.jpg

welp another embarrassing loss. i've seen every niners game since i can remember and this is one of the worst all around teams i can ever recall, which is saying something considering some of the years i've witnessed (99/2000/2004/2005/mike singletary). our offense is awful, our defense isn't as awful as the offense but not much better. it's just brutally bad and you can say well so and so retired, which is fine but no amount of retirements before the season started can excuse having the 32 ranked offense AND 32nd ranked defense.

the rams aren't even a good team and they basically blew us out. once they got the TD to go up 10-3 the game was over and i said that at the time. anyhow, i still enjoy watching the games with my boys so we can just talk shit about the niners the entire time and laugh at the terrible play. we need to fire this coaching staff at the end of the season. there are no silver linings on this team

No, you're wrong.

Gigglepoo

Wilson's protection already wasn't great.

And now it's the worst in the league. I was giddy when that trade was announced and it's worked out how I thought. Trading a first and your best lineman for a one-dimensional, past-his-prime TE never made sense. They're a ball-control, power running team. Graham doesn't fit.

JABEE

ST had good coverage all game long and even with the run, the play ended mid-field. The face mask lost that game for better or worst. People calling for it to be kicked out of bounds are grasping at straws.

Hit the coaching staff for punting on 4th and 3 on the Saints 47. THAT was dumb. Or the offense for not getting a single first down with 36 seconds left. Or the defense for sucking practically the entire game!
I didn't read the context of the quote, but it seemed like Coughlin was saying it is difficult for punters to kick out of bounds.

Not a comment on strategy.

Fitts

I hope Oakland actually tries to get more points before the half. No more conservative play, pls.

Edit: nope. :/

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000570028/49ers-Colin-Kaepernick-doesn-t-see-open-receiver?campaign=fb-nf-sf14776489-sf14776489

Kap has hit a new low.

I didn't read the context of the quote, but it seemed like Coughlin was saying it is difficult for punters to kick out of bounds.

Not a comment on strategy.

It was a response to a reporter asking why he didn't ask to have it kicked out of bounds so it was more the strategy side of it.

@DanGrazianoESPN: According to Elias, Eli Manning is the first QB in NFL history to throw six touchdowns and no interceptions in a loss.

Giants keep making (bad) history.

squicken

Jets game was over when Geno came in. Too bad. Was looking forward to this game. Don't really care much about DAL-SEA. No way was Matt Cassell or BWeeds beating that team

Top Bottom