• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

sAN5Bhj.jpg

Coming out the Saints bus this time?

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
#49ers RB Reggie Bush is believed to have suffered a torn ACL, sources say. He'll have an MRI to confirm. Very rough.

But the ball can be knocked away as soon as the ball touches the goal line. Reasons.

If this is you being salty about us beating the Lions, you should have gone with complaining about the illegal bat instead of making something up.

The positive for the Saints is that their schedule is pretty much a complete joke the rest of the way. Other than the three division games, they play Jacksonville, Detroit, Houston, Tennessee, and Washington. They could easily win every single one of those games.

Jonm1010

Banned
Sean Payton is PISSED at his press conference. I rarely have seen him like that. Would of thought we lost. lol.

Made it sound like he is going to file a report with the league about the holding call that took away our sack/fumble turnover that was given back to the Giants and led to an opposition touchdown.

Can't say I blame him. The hold happened after the fumble and it was a legitimate bad call and changed the entire game.

KingBroly

Banned
The positive for the Saints is that their schedule is pretty much a complete joke the rest of the way. Other than the three division games, they play Jacksonville, Detroit, Houston, Tennessee, and Washington. They could easily win every single one of those games.

Redskins game will be not be a cakewalk.

Gigglepoo

If this is you being salty about us beating the Lions, you should have gone with complaining about the illegal bat instead of making something up.

Not at all. It's just funny how precious a catch is but ball carriers don't have to keep control of the ball to score. Always struck me as weird.

Seahawks deserved that win. Cam made a play, Calvin choked, and Caldwell doesn't know the rules. No salt.

Whitner and Haden concussed, unlikely for Thursday

Thomas, Mack, Kruger, Mingo available for trade, deadline Tuesday

Long live the factory

Farooq

Banned
God, Garrett's decisions are fucking terrible. 4th and 1 at the Seahawks 15. 68% of getting the first down. You have an elite offensive line. What the fuck is this?

Tom Nook

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
#49ers RB Reggie Bush is believed to have suffered a torn ACL, sources say. He'll have an MRI to confirm. Very rough.

Is it too late to get Hayne back?

jbug617

Banned
Such a bad week for season ending injuries.

Cameron Wake
Reggie Bush
Steve Smith Sr

Now we wait to see how serious the Bell news is.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I expected Ben to be bad today, but I didn't expect him to play at Browns' qb level. Add in those dirty gutter cats taking out Bell again and the offense suck diddly-ucked. The defense played fucking great.

In summary:

Fuck you, Bengals.
Fuck you, noodle.

Top Bottom