• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

I don't like the Redskins' (my team's) chances, personally, but I have to defend them because they have looked better this season than I thought they'd be.

They've been alright this year. Though if the Saints' offense keeps up at its current level, I'm not sure I like the Redskins' 19th DVOA ranking on defense. And I'm not sure if their offensive rating (16th) is enough to make the Saints pay for bad defense.

About that Jets defense:

Josh Dubow ‏@JoshDubowAP 5s6 seconds ago
Now its 3 drives, 3 TDs for #Raiders vs #Jets and 8.9 yards per play. Carr 13-15 163 yds, 3 TDs 151.5 rating

It's funny, I thought they were going to be dominant when they traded for Graham.

Never thought I'd be saying that the Saints won that trade, but I think they did. Their O-Line has been good this year after being awful last year, and they've managed to replace a lot of Graham's production with spare parts and Ben Watson.

welp another embarrassing loss. i've seen every niners game since i can remember and this is one of the worst all around teams i can ever recall, which is saying something considering some of the years i've witnessed (99/2000/2004/2005/mike singletary). our offense is awful, our defense isn't as awful as the offense but not much better. it's just brutally bad and you can say well so and so retired, which is fine but no amount of retirements before the season started can excuse having the 32 ranked offense AND 32nd ranked defense.

the rams aren't even a good team and they basically blew us out. once they got the TD to go up 10-3 the game was over and i said that at the time. anyhow, i still enjoy watching the games with my boys so we can just talk shit about the niners the entire time and laugh at the terrible play. we need to fire this coaching staff at the end of the season. there are no silver linings on this team

Jonm1010

Banned
It's funny, I thought they were going to be dominant when they traded for Graham.

Maybe its because I am a Saints fan but I always was skeptical Graham would be able to replicate his output in Seattle and with Wilson.

Payton and Brees were a perfect combo for Graham.

Top Bottom