• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Celebrating the fact that we'll never lose a game since we have the refs paid off!

Except when we play the Pats. They're the only team smart enough to not rely on the refs when they need a game fixed.

Did the NErefs use the Jedi mind trick on DangeRuss to make him run that boneheaded pass play and not audible?

MechDX

I will still defend the Texans passing on Carr.

If he was put in the line up as a rookie and struggled even in the slightest he would have been eaten alive by the fan base . A no win situation for a rookie.

I hear people say he bad mouthed the organization but I have never read evidence that.

jbug617

Banned
Possible good news for Bell.

@ProFootballTalk: Per source, initial exam of Le'Veon Bell's knee has made team optimistic about status of ACL. They hope it's MCL injury only.

Rapsheet says he is hearing the same thing.

Why isn't Cassel just turning on the jets again?

Speaking of, I like that NYJ would rather have basically anybody else but Geno as QB with Fitz not playing.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
soon can any browns fan tell me why Duke Johnson seems like your best player and they basically don't use him at all after they got a lead using him....

Seriously

he is my fantasy back.

Bailey MVP

Cowboys-Kicker-Dan-Bailey-Looks-Drugged-Out-in-On-Screen-Headshot-2.jpg

Godslay

Banned

If he was put in the line up as a rookie and struggled even in the slightest he would have been eaten alive by the fan base . A no win situation for a rookie.

I hear people say he bad mouthed the organization but I have never read evidence that.

Don't lie to us.

You'd probably be winning the AFCS with him at the helm.

If the Houston fanbase was too impatient with him, that's on the fans. Can't expect any rookie at the most complex position in the sport to have it all figured out.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

maybe his brother could have worked harder and taken it more seriously. Not all of those sacks were on the offensive line.

Its more or less been stated as a fact by Seth Payne that Carr didn't work very hard while he was a Texan.

Top Bottom