• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

MechDX

Don't lie to us.

You'd probably be winning the AFCS with him at the helm.

If the Houston fanbase was too impatient with him, that's on the fans. Can't expect any rookie at the most complex position in the sport to have it all figured out.

Who's lying about anything? It's the truth.

Rookie head coach with the brother of the first ever "franchise QB" who bombed badly is not a great combination. Carr is not well liked in this town. May not be right but it is what it is

McNair only gives a fuck about public relations and money and that had potential disaster written all over it. Hence the reason they only draft "safe guys " and have the lowest player arrest record in the league. Don't take any damn risks

Somnia

Trying to figure out how Cassel's hit wasn't a flag in this NFL, his hands hit his helmet. I don't understand the NFL anymore.

edit: Note I don't think it should have been a flag, just talking about the NFL in this day in age who they flag stuff.

cdyhybrid

Trying to figure out how Cassel's hit wasn't a flag in this NFL, his hands hit his helmet. I don't understand the NFL anymore.

edit: Note I don't think it should have been a flag, just talking about the NFL in this day in age who they flag stuff.

The refs have been shit the whole game, who knows.

Top Bottom