• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Godslay

Banned
Who's lying about anything? It's the truth.

Rookie head coach with the brother of the first ever "franchise QB" who bombed badly is not a great combination. Carr is not well liked in this town. May not be right but it is what it is

McNair only gives a fuck about public relations and money and that had potential disaster written all over it.

Going back in time.

If you knew then what you know now, you'd be drooling all over the Carr/Nuk connection.

I get that there were some bad times, but to see Carr playing pretty damn well and to defend passing on him doesn't make sense to me.

MechDX

maybe his brother could have worked harder and taken it more seriously. Not all of those sacks were on the offensive line.

Its more or less been stated as a fact by Seth Payne that Carr didn't work very hard while he was a Texan.

I ain't arguing this. Chester Pitts also has come out and said Carr was "the last person to the stadium and the first to leave". Got a pass though because he was a good Christian boy that put him McNairs favor.

From what I have read Derek as a kid had besically free run of the facilities

Bob KravitzVerified account
‏@bkravitz
In statement, colts did not deny Luck has rib fractures. The way I read it, they were saying they didn't mislead on injury report. Hmmm

Sounds like time for an NFL INVESTIGATION

My man T. Wells about to get his billables back up

MechDX

Going back in time.

If you knew then what you know now, you'd be drooling all over the Carr/Nuk connection.

I get that there were some bad times, but to see Carr playing pretty damn well and to defend passing on him doesn't make sense to me.

Because , as I stated earlier, it could have went the other way easily as well.

Honestly no one fucking knows what O'Brien wants in a rookie QB at this point. He keeps passing on them left and right.

Gigglepoo

NFL Rules said:
“All players with significant or noteworthy injuries must be listed on the report, even if the player takes all the reps in practice, and even if the team is certain that he will play in the upcoming game,” the league’s policy regarding injury reports states. “This is especially true of key players and those players whose injuries have been covered extensively by the media. This policy is of paramount importance in maintaining the integrity of the game.”

Oh no! It's another "integrity of the game" issue!

Top Bottom