• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Godslay

Banned
Coaches really need to figure out how to close these types of games out.

They go conservative on both sides of the ball

JDR will let off the gas big time. Never understood that about him. That Pats game we lost when they were way up and he was interim HC is a perfect example.

He backed off, didn't adjust, and Pats surged and won. Defense did it all the time too.

_woLf

Seriously though, what the hell is with the commentary of this game?

They seriously will never shut the fuck up about the cowboys. Ever. This is giving me PTSD flashbacks of super bowl XL and how they never shut the fuck up about the steelers.

i need a drink

cdyhybrid

I can not believe the Hawks are blowing it in the 4th quarter again

Bevell finds a way.

vY2UTek.gif

Seriously though, what the hell is with the commentary of this game?

They seriously will never shut the fuck up about the cowboys. Ever. This is giving me PTSD flashbacks of super bowl XL and how they never shut the fuck up about the steelers.

i need a drink

First time catching a game with the Aik Man covering his former team?

Godslay

Banned
Because , as I stated earlier, it could have went the other way easily as well.

Honestly no one fucking knows what O'Brien wants in a rookie QB at this point. He keeps passing on them left and right.

Yeah, I'm saying specifically that it's strange to defend it with what you know now. No reason to fight over it, just seems counterintuitive.

cdyhybrid

he has his due but wussle throwing that god awful pass right to hardy means he has his fair share of this

Russell sucking is partially on Bevell too brah! As well as Bailey being a human turnstyle, but that's mostly on Cable.

When is it gonna be Russ' fault, cdy?

Bevell is eternal fall guy for 12s*.

When Russell is the only one fucking up. When everyone is fucking up, it's on the coaching.

Broank

Seemed like McFadden caught that swing pass with 10 yards clear in front of him but hesitated and ran out of bounds instead of getting the first down.

Top Bottom