• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Kiryu

Happy that Seahawks won but same time I feel so shitty after this offensive plays. I mean... yes only 1 sack allowed! (I think so)

slabrock

Banned
There has to be some type of experimental medicine they can use on Romo right? Or possibly witchcraft to get him back on the field. Weeden and Cassel are just awful.

Good win for you guys, I guess, cdy?

It was a shitshow for sure but I think you guys will have saved my pick em this week...fucking Jest and Falcons fucked me on 2 games this week.

:(

cdyhybrid

There has to be some type of experimental medicine they can use on Romo right? Or possibly witchcraft to get him back on the field. Weeden and Cassel are just awful.

He should go to Europe and get horse steroids injected into his bones like Kobe did.

Good win for you guys, I guess, cdy?

It was a shitshow for sure but I think you guys will have saved my pick em this week...fucking Jest and Falcons fucked me on 2 games this week.

:(

Any road win is a good win! Offense is still very concerning, but the defense looks to be rounding into shape. We're just lucky that a rare FG mistake didn't bite us in the end.

We go into the bye at .500, and can possibly make a run if we can figure some stuff out on offense during the week off.

Farooq

Banned

They put him on IR designated to return. It wouldn't have matter if they gave Jerry Jones anti-aging juice.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Even tho it was overturned I am still legit shook and bothered by that last minute td call. My breathing and heart rate are still fast.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
They should just stick Cassel in one half and Weeden in another. See what happens. At this point it is dugeons and dragons.

I think Weeden is the kind of QB that can get you 150 yards of passing offense.

Matt Cassel just can't give you that kind of production.

All Weeden did is checkdowns. Which is what Cassel basically did. Only difference is Weeden wouldn't have had those rushing yards.

Sanjuro

Yay five in a row :( at least my spurs are 2-1 thanks for not letting me down pop.

This is 4 U.

ez5CWLm.png

Dat flex plan. (is that available yet?)

If the Panthers and Green Bay are both undefeated next week (as they should be) no way NBC passes that game up.

I think since week 5? I thought about that. Wonder if NBC even cares because 'big market' teams. But god yes I'd rather see those two.

Miracle

People are writing off the Broncos way too easily. The Packers haven't blown out everyone they've played, and the Denver defense is really good.

I agree. Packers have been struggling with their offense a bit as well in their last two games. And the Packers are not at Home here.

A low scoring game this will probably be.

Are people seriously saying Weeden have won us this game dumb as hell or just high?

I don't think it's dumb to say Weeden is capable of throwing better passes than were seen in that drive

It's probably intercepted but at least they aren't all duds

cdyhybrid

Seahawks don't play an away game until 5 weeks from now. Huge

Yep. Rough start to the season with some tough games on the road.

Schedule is much more manageable now. Three division games at home and road games against beatable teams.

Probably have to sweep the Cards to win the division, though.

Fitts

People are writing off the Broncos way too easily. The Packers haven't blown out everyone they've played, and the Denver defense is really good.

Eh it's more wishful thinking on my part. Division rival, man.

That said, I've always liked Peyton and do want to see him do well in what's likely his last season... just not too well.

Top Bottom