• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

cdyhybrid

Tomsula took full blame for the loss and said he's sticking with Kaep

Jed and Trent are gonna can Tomsula next sigh

Is Kaep clearly better than Blaine Gabbert?

For real though, I feel bad for Tomsula. I don't think he's a great HC, but the DLs he coached were really good (even though it was only because Justin Smith held half the OL every play). Dude got thrown into a dumpster fire and had no shot.

BigAT

I don't know what it is about the Football Night in America crew that rubs me the wrong way.

Y1IcK.gif

Is Kaep clearly better than Blaine Gabbert?

For real though, I feel bad for Tomsula. I don't think he's a great HC, but the DLs he coached were really good (even though it was only because Justin Smith held half the OL every play). Dude got thrown into a dumpster fire and had no shot.

kaep is clearly better than gabbert if we are talking about combine numbers. as a Qb, i very much doubt gabbert would look as bad.

as for tomsula, i can only feel bad for him to a point. yes he was thrust into a shitty situation and i doubt anyone could coach these sad sacks to the playoffs. BUT, his refusal to bench players who shouldn't be in this league (not kap, but people on our offensive line) lets me know he should not be the coach here.

unfortunately, he is a good yes-man for york and he's cheap so i'm sure he'll get another year or two -_-

I mean Wilson is exactly the kind of QB you see in High School and College. If he ever leaves the Seahawks or they change OC I'd be really curious how he plays in other schemes.

there was just a local NBC commecial that said:

AND COMING UP TOMORROW, A CAR FEATURE IN MANY MODERN VEHICLES, BUT HOW SAFE IS IT???????????????????

WOMAN: HOW MANY MORE DEATHS IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

TUNE IN MONDAY TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS DEADLY NEW CAR FEATURE THAT MAY BE IN YOUR CAR THAT YOU OR A LOVED ONE ARE DRIVING RIGHT NOW COULD BE! ONLY ON NBC!

KaYotiX

Banned
there was just a local NBC commecial that said:

AND COMING UP TOMORROW, A CAR FEATURE IN MANY MODERN VEHICLES, BUT HOW SAFE IS IT???????????????????

WOMAN: HOW MANY MORE DEATHS IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

TUNE IN MONDAY TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS DEADLY NEW CAR FEATURE THAT MAY BE IN YOUR CAR THAT YOU OR A LOVED ONE ARE DRIVING RIGHT NOW COULD BE! ONLY ON NBC!

But what if i die before i see it?

Top Bottom