• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Pure antcipation thrower. Would love to see it.

We really don't have anything to lose. We can't win with Cassel or Weeden might as well give him a chance. He at least has some passion. If I have to see Weeden's or Cassel's dumbfounded faces with no energy again I will go crazy. How do you as a veteran not know to throw the ball away on 3rd down?

It's too late for Pack-Panthers to be flexed.

You have to give 12 day warning to the networks.

I'm sure FOX will do NBC a solid and give them a nice game for flexing later in the year as payback though.

Besides, I'd rather not have the whole world see Olivia Munn's boyfriend annihilate the Panthers in Charlotte on national TV.

All Weeden did is checkdowns. Which is what Cassel basically did. Only difference is Weeden wouldn't have had those rushing yards.
The argument is not that Weeden is good, it's that Cassel is the sort of garbage that you bury in the deepest part of the landfill, in the hope that after thousands of years of decomposition it will eventually turn into soupy shit that can be used as an energy source.

815001286.gif

The argument is not that Weeden is good, it's that Cassel is the sort of garbage that you bury in the deepest part of the landfill, in the hope that after thousands of years of decomposition it will eventually turn into soupy shit that can be used as an energy source.

And yet, Weeden is still worse.

Godslay

Banned
I hope they show Mr. B's Ring of Fame ceremony instead of Costa barfing word garbage at half time. Probably wishful thinking.

cdyhybrid

Eh it's more wishful thinking on my part. Division rival, man.

That said, I've always liked Peyton and do want to see him do well in what's likely his last season... just not too well.

I did pick the Packers to win, mainly because I think they'll win the turnover battle, but I don't feel confident either way.

I don't know what it is about the Football Night in America crew that rubs me the wrong way.

Probably career cheat Roidney Harrison and noted homophobe Tony Dungy.

Touche. Though from what i saw of him earlier in the year, I didn't think he was nearly that bad.

Weeden was a coward, never even tried going down the field. At least Cassel tried some (unsuccessful) fuckballs to Dez. Could be semi-effective when he not covered by Dick.

Top Bottom