• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Spinluck

Being physically broken in half.

Luck is the hero we need but don't deserve

I think I said that right.

Not sure what hurts more. This game, Narag not being here to watch, or that he's watching animus instead of this game.

I love ya man. Maybe I won't wear the avatar for the Colts vs Bucs game so you get your chance with the AFCS divisional whore

Unless you want Luck's death on your conscience you should probably stop.

My time will come.

3804117_1633454510_sit_u_by_madnessabe-d8pebe9.gif

Furyous

He's already at rock bottom. He's statically the worst in the AFCS.

Anything lower than that?

Honest answer: There's this somewhat famous QB on the Browns roster right now who I won't name but Andrew could always be whoever this person is.

If Colts lose this game then they need to figure out a way to get Drew some more help or sit him for an extended period.

Honest answer: There's this somewhat famous QB on the Browns roster right now who I won't name but Andrew could always be whoever this person is.

If Colts lose this game then they need to figure out a way to get Drew some more help or sit him for an extended period.

He needs to borrow Russ's natural water.

Godslay

Banned
so no then.

Which is the majority of fans.

Yeah, most fans probably couldn't name the OL. So you've probably got a point.

Bay Area Sports Guy
‏@BASportsGuy

Source: Colin Kaepernick benched, Blaine Gabbert to start against Falcons (via @Kyle_McLorgBASG) http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/49ers-bench-colin-kaepernick-blaine-gabbert/ …

I wondered what was in the cards for Kap with the VD trade. Looks like they answered quickly.

Hmmm this is a lot of Rapid-Fire Disrespect from a guy I thought was my boy...

I need to reevaluate my friendships it seems

*prays
*tucks self into bed

Rando.. I love you man. But Turbin fucked us at times when we could have had Duke out there.

It was anger and frustration. I'm sorry. I am frustrated that Farmer might not know what he is doing and that we flushed another first round pick down the toilet because Farmer doesn't have basic communication skills. That stupid fuck!!

Still love you Rando and Russell is cool.

Where's the petition BG..

Rando.. I love you man. But Turbin fucked us at times when we could have had Duke out there.

It was anger and frustration. I'm sorry. I am frustrated that Farmer might not know what he is doing and that we flushed another first round pick down the toilet because Farmer doesn't have basic communication skills. That stupid fuck!!

Still love you Rando and Russell is cool.

Where's the petition BG..
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fire-ray-farmer
It's fun to guess what signatures are mine :)

Top Bottom