• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Nice furry avatar, friend.

Good joke friend :)

jFpUjbA.jpg

Crisco

Banned
Lot of blown opportunities in that first half. Ah well, clearly the better team, just need to play a cleaner in the 2nd.

Spinluck

Enough of this game.

Time for Smash with friends and then starting Season 5 of GoT. I'll record this and watch how bad we are after Pagano is fired tomorrow.

Enough of this game.

Time for Smash with friends and then starting Season 5 of GoT. I'll record this and watch how bad we are after Pagano is fired tomorrow.

Godspeed my man, I'll try to stay sane watching this shit and if Pagano isn't fired I'll boycott these motherfuckers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You are the worst.

Just because Arkansas lost to the third best football team in the state of Ohio doesn't mean others don't care Weinke.

Fuck Ohio State.

And nobody cares about Washington.

I at least waited until halfway through the fourth quarter before turning the game off last night!

This college football is the only thing keeping BG happy, let him have this moment! Without Ohio State Football he just has offbrand ramen noodles.

He has all the disrespect we give him also

Top Bottom