• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

squicken

-Kaep getting benched is probably best for him, but this reminds me of when SF put in David Carr. Careful what you wish for. Gabbert is possibly the worst QB of all time

-Unreal how bad Cam has played vs Philly and IND and how little it matters. CAR D is awesome. Maybe 4 All Pros on one unit

-TY makes as much as Julio and AJ Green. It's just another huge miss by Grigson. He can't win contested balls like Olsen just did. Complementary player paid like a game changer

rando14

Seahawks vs Gabbert in Week 11...?

yGM9moX.gif

Update on the rappellers (per Panthers beat writers on Twitter)

The banner is protesting Bank of America's (named sponsor of the stadium) acquisition of a liquefied natural gas export plant in Maryland.

So...way less exciting than the alternatives.

cdyhybrid

The banner is protesting Bank of America's (named sponsor of the stadium) acquisition of a liquefied natural gas export plant in Maryland.

I was hoping it would be a banner for finally beating the Seahawks. Disappointing.

rando14

Kyle McLorg ‏@Kyle_McLorgBASG
Source: 49ers were going to do this last week, but decided to wait so that Gabbert could debut against a weak Falcons defense at home.

Lol so disrespectful

*hands lighter to RBH

I don't know the specifics of that plant but I'm getting a masters in sustainability and can tell you liquid natural gas is much better for the environment than what we've got going on now.

Top Bottom