• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Fantomex

Serious here:

Tannehill reminds me of Schaub.

Solid QB, decent arm , good leader but completely turtles when the prime time lights are on

That's what's chard to convey to people.

He can throw
He can make reads
He can run with it
So he's a good QB right? nope
All the physical tools, none of the smarts.
If Peyton Manning had his body, he'd throw 40 TDS this season

Never expected a win, just hoped to see some fight. Really disappointing from Tannehill in particular, dude has never risen to the occasion when the lights are bright.

Fantomex

Never expected a win, just hoped to see some fight. Really disappointing from Tannehill in particular, dude has never risen to the occasion when the lights are bright.

It's ok Bro. I really thought he was the guy. I seriously did. I wish I was wrong. This sets us back another 4 years. Unless Brees for some reason left NO.

MechDX

It's ok Bro. I really thought he was the guy. I seriously did. I wish I was wrong. This sets us back another 4 years. Unless Brees for some reason left NO.

Brees is done in New Orleans barring a deep playoff run this year. They are not paying him the money in his contract next year. But he isn't going to Miami.

Will be the first time we have to see Campbell make serious half time adjustments. Will be interesting to see what he does after this inept first half.

New garbage uniforms?

COLOR RUSH COLOR RUSH COLOR RUSH COLOR RUSH
COLOR RUSH
Code:
COLOR RUSH
COLOR RUSH
http://COLOR RUSH

squicken

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2583655-why-so-much-hate-for-the-nfls-young-quarterbacks

This is an outstanding column from Mike Tanier on how we all view QBs

Quarterbacks perform an important function in our society that has nothing to do with throwing touchdown passes. Celebrities and the residents of Outer Kardashia cannot shock us anymore with their tabloid high jinks because we know that most would do anything for a little more fame. Quarterbacks are expected to stand for something and accomplish great feats, making their failings extra juicy. A Kaepernick or Manziel scandal, however trumped up or manufactured, sizzles in the way a Kardashian or Justin Bieber dustup cannot.

If you think that is overly dramatic, my folks are in Australia and saw something on Sky News about "An American footballer who lost his job for sleeping in"

MechDX

As future Texans GM I have a plan.

1) fire everyone
2) hire Sean Payton as HC
3) Sign Brees
4) use top 3 draft pick on Paxton Lynch
5) hire Chuck Pagano as DC

WHERE IS MY CHECK MCNAIR??

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
how many years has Tannehill been in the league?

McGinnest looked older in the superbowl clip they showed than he did when they showed him tonight.

bionic77

Remember when Steelers fans were wringing their hands when the Steelers skipped over Lacy for Bell?
I think obese and slow running backs last longer so maybe they were right.

Bell will be a top 3 running back for maybe 5 more years. Lacy might be able to put up his numbers for another 12.

Top Bottom