• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Spinluck

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 1m1 minute ago
#Texans have released Ryan Mallett.

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 26s26 seconds ago
The #Texans have released Ryan Mallett and are working to bring back T.J. Yates as their backup quarterback.

TJ TIME!! Its happening Dega! Someone is coming home.

You remember when you believed in Mallet

And I believed in Luck

We were so young

Good times don't last

MechDX

TGFqE3N.jpg

Fitzmagic wanna be.

Line_HTX

Everything else in this "organization" is still terrible, but I'm so happy that I'm yelling belatedly like I won the lottery.

Tom Nook

MIA @ NE - Surprise!

DET @ KC (9:30AM - London) - DET will go through big changes after bye.

SD @ BAL - Another loss for BAL
ARI @ CLE
MIN @ CHI - I can Diggs it
CIN @ PIT - A close one
TEN @ HOU - Houston is a mess
NYG @ NO
SF @ STL - Get the first pick Niners....
TB @ ATL

NYJ @ OAK
SEA @ DAL

GB @ DEN - Hey Manning, your D can go so far...

IND @ CAR - CAAAAAMMMMM.

MechDX

I still firmly believe there is a rift between head coach and GM in Houston. Someone leaked that info trying to make the other look foolish.

Yeah

You should cut Luck.

I didn't want fitz gone? I like Fitz. I even got my last dog cause it looked like fitz lol.

Huh, I thought for sure there was a non-Mech Texans fan who was pretty "fuck Fitz" around this time last year

@jeffphowe
Ryan Mallett has been released by the Texans. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills circle back after showing interest last offseason.

jnc bills

McClain says Mallet not only missed the team flight but was late to a meeting with BOB earlier that day, was sent home, then missed the flight :jnc

MRSA

Banned
Everyone but Pats fans are welcomed to RaidersGAF

055baac88b2073b6f1a931b6e3f0a78e.jpg

That being said, this Sunday is going to be a make or break for the Raiders. If they can somehow beat Fitzmagic and the Jests then they can be wildcard contenders. Cooper and Crabtree going to get shut down by Revis and Cromartie and their run D is stingy as fuck. SAVE US CHUCKY WOODSON!!!!1

Crisco

Banned
Looks like Panthers are going to be touchdown favorites on Monday night. Finally some respect from the bookmakers!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How you gonna miss the flight?

My guess is that he knew he was going to be cut, wasn't cut yet, and they were all "hey if you want a paycheck, better get a flight out here"

Or he's just an incredible moron which is probably more likely.

I think I have fulfilled my Arkansas homer obligations here.

Crisco

Banned
And you'll blow it.

I don't really know much about the Colts other than they aren't very good. If they can run the ball a little and give Luck some time, they definitely have a shot, since our offense is never going to put up many points against anyone. We've managed to win our last two games while losing the turnover battle but that's a dangerous way to live.

Top Bottom