• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

squicken

Giants negoiating with JPP right now about a deal.

Kind of crazy (sad) that he'll probably be back before Cruz does.

How will he have the base strength to play DL? What can he do to keep up his upper body strength if he can't grip a weight? I know he put up a video, but it didn't exactly clear up everything

Bread

Banned
khalil-mack-tom-brady-nfl-oakland-raiders-new-england-patriots.jpg

Can we all agree that this is a great picture, even bionic would post this as a banner on his wall.
who won that game

squicken

Not my cap, but from the limited amount I have watched so far, it is crazy how deep the Panthers play Coleman. I think that the Colts have a shot if they could just protect a little, and flood the deep part of the field with their speed. Can't dink and dunk on Thomas and Kuechley

Spinluck

Not my cap, but from the limited amount I have watched so far, it is crazy how deep the Panthers play Coleman. I think that the Colts have a shot if they could just protect a little, and flood the deep part of the field with their speed. Can't dink and dunk on Thomas and Kuechley

Futile Squick

If Pagano and company knew how to expose things like this his job wouldn't be on the line.

MRSA

Banned
RE: Greg Hardy

Has there ever been a situation where a player laid his hands on a coach and still plays?

Crisco

Banned

What I want to know is wtf was he doing on that long TD run by Mathews. But yeah, the way to beat this team is power running right up the middle and attacking our safeties deep. You're not going to get to the edges consistently, the intermediate/screen game is a non-starter, and Norman will have your best receiver locked down on the outside. Tillman can be had on the other side, but I imagine Benewikere will play more opposite Norman once Shaq is back, instead of just nickel.

squicken

E; Mathews had a two way go by the time Coleman got down to him. Coleman may be a smart guy but he has no lateral agility

e2: https://vine.co/u/1239620123414163456

Futile Squick

If Pagano and company knew how to expose things like this his job wouldn't be on the line.

Probably not, mostly b/c they can't protect. I know CAR beat AZ last year, but with a healthy Palmer, I'd like to see them go after CAR. A healthy Thomas and Kuechley are such a force. It's best just to throw it over their heads, and run right at them, than play horizontal with them. Perfect players to stop ZBS and quick passing games. I think they'll throttle ATL now that they have someone to cover Julio

Spinluck

Probably not, mostly b/c they can't protect. I know CAR beat AZ last year, but with a healthy Palmer, I'd like to see them go after CAR. A healthy Thomas and Kuechley are such a force. It's best just to throw it over their heads, and run right at them, than play horizontal with them. Perfect players to stop ZBS and quick passing games. I think they'll throttle ATL now that they have someone to cover Julio

It will be interesting to see what Arians has in store for them when the time comes. The middle of that defense is tough for sure.

For us, I feel like Fleener should be the guy to help us with this. He's got speed for his size and is almost Gronk's size, but... He's not Gronk.

I really don't understand how we attack teams on offense anymore. Honestly looks like Pep just calls shit from his ass and hope Luck completes a pass.

BigAT

RE: Greg Hardy

Has there ever been a situation where a player laid his hands on a coach and still plays?

I'm sure there have been numerous times of it happening behind the scenes with no resulting discipline. Can't recall it happening so televised like that, but it wouldn't shock me honestly.

Respect

I'll do that if you agree that given their contracts "better" means Gronk needs to produce 5.8x Barnidge.

While I haven't viewed a lot of Browns games, guessing Barnidge isn't double teamed, and even sometimes triple teamed, consistently either.

Watching Giant Bomb.

Halo sure is Halo.

No idea what you watched on Giantbomb but this feels very different then any of the other Halo games, at least the mp/warzone does. I have not tried the campaign yet. Then again there is nothing a Halo game could do at this point that you would like I am guessing.

Yeah it crazy how many times the Eagles got one of those throws to the RBs set up and one of those guys would just shut it down for little or no gain. I was surprised how much better Thomas looked then Kuechley in that game, he was fucking everywhere.

Wow. Warzone is pretty great. Could be fun with a solid team.

It is amazing. I love the arena mp but I will be playing warzone the most for sure. 343 crushed it out of the park with that mode.

eznark

Banned
No idea what you watched on Giantbomb but this feels very different then any of the other Halo games, at least the mp/warzone does. I have not tried the campaign yet. Then again there is nothing a Halo game could do at this point that you would like I am guessing.

I like Halo mp fine. But it's not as good as Destiny or CoD or BF which are also coming out soon so I'll skip it.

Catching up with the thread. It's good that they got rid of Mallett. It's better for the Texans long term. Anyway I hope everyone is having a good day.

I like Halo mp fine. But it's not as good as Destiny or CoD or BF which are also coming out soon so I'll skip it.

CoD and BF are different so that is fine if it isnt your thing, but Destiny PVP is garbage. I tried many times to get into but I never could. I am really surprised that people like Destiny's multi better then any of the big shooters.

Top Bottom