• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

RBH

wookieelove.0.gif

squicken

e: as an iPad Mini 2 owner, all I can say about that sale is that my tablet feels really slow. Don't spend $200 on something that is really getting to the edge of outdated

Packers official tried to intimidate journalist over Letroy Guion story

Another thug ass team.

Packers were not like this until Olivia started hanging around.

The story that comes from Bob McGinn and is great. Really calls out media covering the Pack, the team, and the fans

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...ll-costs-mentality-b99604933z1-339139291.html

MRSA

Banned
John Wick is an amazing movie.

As for Mini Retina 2, $200 is a good price if you're using it for web browsing and basic tasks. The processor isn't what's holding you back but the RAM. Shit I have an OG Mini and its treading fine.

cdyhybrid

Wow...Hayne was cut? For who? Fuck York. Fuck Baalke.

What's with this hyperbole breh?

If you disagree with LevelNth you're literally the most hyperbolic poster that has ever lived and contribute nothing to the conversation.

Honestly, if you don't share Jed York's view that (insert practice squad RB's name here, I'm too lazy to look it up) is a future star, you're a terrible football fan.

jakncoke

Banned
I didnt jnq you chochas, I just been getting fed up with the site and see less and less of a reason to even log in daily or spend more than 15 minutes on here . Im probably entering the stages where eventually in a few years i'll just be mentioned in the "remember when.." stories

neoemonk

My neighborhood is insane on Halloween, but from reading here it seems like I'm in the minority. The first year we moved into our house I was shocked. There were cars pulling up with kids getting out just to go trick or treating.

RBH

usp_nfl__international_series-buffalo_bills_at_jac_77011236.jpg

Yahoo and the NFL announced Monday morning that the first-ever livestream football game between the Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills Sunday in London attracted 15.2 million unique viewers and 33.6 million total views.

"It's been a great opportunity to partner with the NFL and deliver a truly exceptional global live streaming experience for our users," said Adam Cahan, Yahoo's SVP of Product and Engineering, said in a release. "We're seeing a dramatic shift in the industry as audiences' primary video watching moves away from TV. We were thrilled to join the NFL in setting a new standard for sports programming for our users and advertisers."

The NFL is sure to love the reach, as 33 percent of the streams were from international users across 185 countries worldwide.

"We're a lot closer to the internet being a real, legitimate distribution platform for NFL games than we were one or two years ago," NFL executive vice president of media Brian Rolapp told The MMQB's Peter King.

"We're thrilled with the results of our initial step distributing an NFL game to a worldwide audience and with the work of our partner, Yahoo," said Hans Schroeder, Senior Vice President, Media Strategy, Business Development & Sales for the NFL. "We are incredibly excited by the fact that we took a game that would have been viewed by a relatively limited television audience in the United States and by distributing it digitally were able to attract a global audience of over 15 million viewers."

All these numbers boil down to one simple fact: Get ready for more streaming NFL games.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...o-livestream-of-billsjags-attracts-336m-views

lmao @ the random Ravens hat

WedgeX

Banned
Oh, a Lions game. I will watch. And be disappointed despite the outcome.

Unlike passing out candy this year. Sat out on our front porch with our landlady this year. Ended up with a small candy party including a congressman, a writer from the post, and a canadian diplomat. DC is an odd place.

I was clearly out of place.

Top Bottom