• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Sanjuro

Tyra Banks in 2015

otbImru.jpg

You need a doctor to check out your eyes and penis.

Not sure they are working the way they are supposed to.

My eyes and dick are fine. they know they don't want to go anywhere near crazy.

speaking of doctors. What is your specialization RBH? I don't know if you've ever mentioned it before if you don't mind me asking.

RBH

My eyes and dick are fine. they know they don't want to go anywhere near crazy.

speaking of doctors. What is your specialization RBH? I don't know if you've ever mentioned it before if you don't mind me asking.
Internal Medicine

Maybe go into cardiology or nephrology as my fellowship, after residency.

squicken

If you take this viewpoint then you also need to accept what Armstrong and Bonds did too. They were also the best for a period of time but all decent people have put asterisks around their accomplishments just as we do with the Pats.

Didn't like every other cyclist get busted for the same stuff Armstrong was doing? I mean I have no interest in cycling but I'm pretty sure it had like a 100% doping rate. I mean who can ride a bike for 5 hours at 25 mph in the mountains? The feat itself is proof of cheating

Generate

Banned
Well when your master's is in international relations and you're looking to work for foreign policy nonprofit think tanks DC is pretty much where it's at.

I suppose if you want to be an ambassador or something.
Otherwise, the people are rude as fuck and the subway is horribad.

bionic77

Didn't like every other cyclist get busted for the same stuff Armstrong was doing? I mean I have no interest in cycling but I'm pretty sure it had like a 100% doping rate. I mean who can ride a bike for 5 hours at 25 mph in the mountains? The feat itself is proof of cheating
It's a dirty sport but Armstrong was insane in his defense and statements that he was clean. Similar to the Pats he would always deflect and attack the messenger.

Also DC is one of the best cities to live in, at lest for the US. But it's only downside, and it's a big one, is that it is expensive as fuck. Prices for houses in a nice area like Bethesda are insane.

Not much can top being in DC for spring when the cherry blossoms come in.

squicken

It's a dirty sport but Armstrong was insane in his defense and statements that he was clean. Similar to the Pats he would always deflect and attack the messenger.

Right. Doing the Ryan Braun stuff and trying to pin it on other people is lame. But the top people after him were turds too. They just wanted to bring him down when they knew the whole sport was dirty

Bread

Banned
Belichick should turn Hayne into a special teams star

Since he obviously sucks at everything else football related

Lance Armstrong didn't just cheat, he was a disgusting piece of shit who bullied, ostracized, sued and defamed anybody who dared go against him.

That cunt ruined careers and lives, he can get fucked.

Narag

Lance Armstrong didn't just cheat, he was a disgusting piece of shit who bullied, ostracized, sued and defamed anybody who dared go against him.

That cunt ruined careers and lives, he can get fucked.

I can't watch Dodgeball anymore because of his lack of integrity.

Whenever I start feeling shitty about the Ravens year, I think about the Niners and know it could be worse. Somehow, even after beating us and having a better record, they are having a worse season.

Uggh we cut hayne now? This fucking team, also, deflategate was a stupid thing and i dont think the pats intentionally broke any rules, its kind of funny seeing brady just own every week, he gives no fucks

Whenever I start feeling shitty about the Ravens year, I think about the Niners and know it could be worse. Somehow, even after beating us and having a better record, they are having a worse season.

Because when this season ends, the Ravens are back to 0-0 with a good front office and coaching staff. When our season ends, the losing is still in its infancy

Does Eddie D have any kids that can take over the team and load it up with coke, hookers and hall of famers on the road to glory? That's the 80s and 90s way.

The Yorks will never turn the team over so it doesn't matter. I would literally rather have anyone from nfl-age own the niners

squicken

It's almost impossible to line up in a heavy set and score these days unless you have a huge line. Best bet is to spread it out and let the QB find a lane if you want to sneak

Is NFL GAF doing that well?

I thought most of you were broke ass kids in school.

I am in school still.. Yes.

But.. I can afford a dollar to help save one of the most storied franchises in NFL history.. Also I want them to win another super bowl just so I don't have to hear the dumbfuck Yinzers going "Most Super Bowls durrrr"

bionic77

I am in school still.. Yes.

But.. I can afford a dollar to help save one of the most storied franchises in NFL history.. Also I want them to win another super bowl just so I don't have to hear the dumbfuck Yinzers going "Most Super Bowls durrrr"
I had no idea that Browns fans felt that way about us.

Top Bottom