• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Striker

Beat Ben-less Steelers. (Oh wait they won that even ben went out. My bad.) I don't remember who Rams beat outside of division.

Oh wait Cardinals lost to Ben-less Steelers...

What the fuck
Steelers won that Rams game, even with Ben out in the 2nd half.

e. Dang you!

Nice drive by Oakland.

brentech

It absolutely does.

We've seen 300lb lineman walk off the field with ACL injuries. Also: "Jordy Nelson was walking to the locker room with a torn ACL, but said he might have tried to rub some dirt on it had he been playing a regular season game."

Fitts

Raiders offense is so good when they're allowed to just play like the young team they are. Keep the defense on their heels and wear them out.

Syrinx

Cam has missed a lot if open throws today. Overall has played well but if GB comes back those will really come back to bite them.

LJ11

Tyrod just doesn't miss those deep throws, he's fucking dynamite, now if only he'd work the intermediate game. Drops his eyes too quick. Good block by the OL too, smashed the DE and allowed Tyrod to get outside and scan. Struggles because of his height inside the pocket at times.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
We've seen 300lb lineman walk off the field with ACL injuries. Also: "Jordy Nelson was walking to the locker room with a torn ACL, but said he might have tried to rub some dirt on it had he been playing a regular season game."

Logan mankins played a whole season on a torn ACL, and Leon Powe former PF for the celts played almost an entire quarter on a MCL and ACL tear. Things like that CAN happen, however the vast majority of the time, putting weight on the acl is extremely difficult, especially since they can get a good indication right on the field. I'm being optimistic here, but at the same time, it definitely is a very good sign.

He looked good last year. More comfortable this year, and more options. Still you could see the potential last year.

Advanced stats are a lot of BS, but they weren't too high on him in some crucial categories. Either way I agree, looks like arguably the best QB of that class, only time will tell, but my money's on him for now.

Top Bottom