• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

So I just woke up because my alarm didn't go off

What's up with the packers

If Cam could make short throws, this would be a 35 point game right now.

Not even joking.

MetalFearSolid said:
Lol dude was celebrating that incomplete as INT.

To be fair, he thought it was. The incomplete whistle was late so he had no reason to believe they ruled it that way.

Pack completely clueless against these delayed blitzes.

It's not like we saw any of those last week!

E: that is the reason Packer receivers "can't beat" man coverage, btw

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
He's looked good today. On the year I agree his limitations show. Would definitely rather have Carr, as I said earlier. But I like Teddy for what he is. Guess his ceiling is Matt Casell with that 10 win Chiefs team?

No I think he has a higher ceiling than that. He's mentally tough and when he's on he's damn good. That being said these strange regressions are concerning, it happened at his pro day didn't it? I remember all the tweets saying he was looking disastrous. Other times he looks amazing.

He's looked good today. On the year I agree his limitations show. Would definitely rather have Carr, as I said earlier. But I like Teddy for what he is. Guess his ceiling is Matt Casell with that 10 win Chiefs team?

I mean I guess it's just opinion but I've watched a good bit of that game and Teddy has missed a lot of easy throws.

squicken

Maybe it is just a small sample, but Ben seems more likely to throw a bad pass than a good one when he scrambles. He used to be so much better at that

Top Bottom