• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

X0Lzn84.jpg

SKERATOOORRRRR

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This redskins team is a joke I feel it's safe to say at this point, didn't want to eat those words, but wow what a disaster. Turnovers, unbelievably easy passes dropped, all around ugly play. I mean I knew they were a lousy team, but I'm shocked they somehow got to 3 wins.

Syrinx

This redskins team is a joke I feel it's safe to say at this point, didn't want to eat those words, but wow what a disaster. Turnovers, unbelievably easy passes dropped, all around ugly play. I mean I knew they were a lousy team, but I'm shocked they somehow got to 3 wins.
Makes blowing a 24-point lead to them even shittier.

To be fair, our kick/punt coverage has been complete horse shit this whole season.

It has, but Jones has been struggling all year. Which is why I didn't see that the move made much sense even though I do think Archer was a waste of a third rounder. And I also don't agree with taking Brown off of punt returns.

Great, and now the Boz decides to shank his first. Ughh, this team this year, just a few steps off all the time it seems.

Top Bottom