• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still laugh whenever I realize that the Browns turned Trent Richardson into Johnny Manzeil.

It's also why the Colts weren't penalized worse for their crowd noise, Richardson was basically like losing a first round pick.

Wonder who the bright ones at NBC thought these two teams playing each other is perfect for SNF even though they both suck(well Philly is, Dallas just has some major injuries).

Konka

Banned
Wonder who the bright ones at NBC thought these two teams playing each other is perfect for SNF even though they both suck(well Philly is, Dallas just has some major injuries).

NFC East games are the biggest market games. They pull the biggest ratings, even when the teams are shit.

To be fair, the schedule was set months ago.

No one could have really foreseen both Romo and Dez getting hurt and the Eagles regressing this much.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It's bizarre watching bradford. I remember the hype when he was being drafted being compared to Peyton pre-snap and accuracy wise. He seems to have neither of these things.

DMczaf

Remember Cam taking the Packers banner down. The owner reported a theft to the police.

https://twitter.com/fayobserver/status/663529473640370176

Theft? His name was on it tho

DJDr0Xn.jpg

It looks like they finally got the thing to bring Cam down. They will finally bring his evil, classless, douchey, thuggish ways to an end.

Derek Anderson's Super Bowl run is upon us

Top Bottom