• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It's amazing what staying healthy behind a good offensive line can do for a runner.

I somewhat agree, but at the same time he's been healthy recently, he just looked completely gassed. Hell he looked gassed to start the season even, but he seems to have some more spring in his step.

DMczaf

sixdrops.0.gif

I don't deserve this

Farooq

Banned
Nice pivot route by Beasley. A lot more empty sets by the Cowboys than I antcipated. A lot of man beating route concepts as well.

The owner of the GB banner Cam took down has reported a theft to Charlotte's finest. (Even though the banner was folded up and given to stadium security to be given back to the fan after the game)

lol if the Panthers have to end the season with DA because Cam's in jail for a piece of fabric.

effzee

That out and in never works in Madden.

Chip ran the same exact plays to start the game even after a bye and having time to realize those plays don't work.

Cmon Chip

cdyhybrid

Nice pivot route by Beasley. A lot more empty sets by the Cowboys than I antcipated. A lot of man beating route concepts as well.

Cassel will have a much easier time against this secondary than the one he faced last week. Especially with Dez working himself into game shape.

The owner of the GB banner Cam took down has reported a theft to Charlotte's finest. (Even though the banner was folded up and given to stadium security to be given back to the fan after the game)

lol if the Panthers have to end the season with DA because Cam's in jail for a piece of fabric.

I didn't see it, was it a picture of a laptop?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

It could happen. He doesn't have the Auburn athletic department to buy off the police force, anymore.

Farooq

Banned
Cassel will have a much easier time against this secondary than the one he faced last week. Especially with Dez working himself into game shape.

I didn't see it, was it a picture of a laptop?

Certainly, Dez wasn't bracketed much last game as well.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
good game for the niners. really impressed with our run defense. felt like our old defenses! stop the run, force them to pass and get some pressure.

as for gabbert, overall a pretty good game. i don't give a flying fuck about the statline (which wasn't bad). what i care about is watching the actual game and the throws he made. he anticipated MANY of his throws, something kap rarely does. take one of the early throws to patton. he threw the ball outside before patton ever started his break. the result? easy first down. he had accurate throws and stood in the pocket. we had 5 or 6 drops (including the one kap threw). my problem with kap is he will NOT try these throws. if you aren't wide open, he won't let the ball go because he is afraid to make a mistake. this is why he was benched and why he should stay benched until he figures that out.

with that said, kap might have been able to win this game as well. we had good protection and a good defense so i'm not saying gabbert "won" the game for us but he showed a lot of things that kap didn't show. maybe this all changes once teams get footage or gabbert or whatever, i don't really give a shit. for ONE game we had a QB who attempt throws that an average NFL qb is expected to make and run a functional offense.

Eh. Kaepernick frequently throws back shoulder passes before the receiver turns or makes a break...that is all I really saw Gabbert do. Didn't see any timing routes hitting receivers on the break. We didn't really have receivers open today either which is the same as it has been all season. Our receivers frequently dropped passes, just like they have all season. The biggest difference today was there was consistently some semblance of a pocket which is the most important aspect of any passing game.

Oh, and our tight end position was elevated without vernon wasting a spot on the field.

Top Bottom