• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Let's not start with these short passes to the RBs already.

"short?"

Sam+Bradford+AXE+Lounge+Late+Night+Super+Bowl+chItOOhdp9Rl.jpg

EDIT: Lol Dallas so dumb

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Essentially 2 three and outs in 1 there.

fake edit- wtf did he field that punt for hahahaha. Fuckball is strong in this one.

effzee

I hate that Miles Austin is on this team and with this crew of shit WRS is actually a legit target for Sam.

God I miss the days of DeSean and Maclin.

squicken

Not that it is the biggest problem, but Murray is not a fit for Chip's scheme. Doesn't have the vision to find his own way.

e: Algholor inactive

cdyhybrid

He keeps his head up and he doesn't get injured and draw a flag. Nothing could be done about him getting blown up tho.

Blown up implies it was an usually hard hit. The only reason you think he got "blown up" is because he got injured. And as you said, if he keeps his head up he doesn't get injured.

Godslay

Banned
You still believe in this run game to get fixed? Colts D shut us down FFS.

Sure. It's not some static thing that never changes. Nobody complained about it last week when it was working.

Tom Nalen and Brian Habib discussed this when they were in Denver for last week's game. When Shanahan implemented an O built around the ZBS and TD, it really didn't take off until the second half of the season that first year. Even then they continued to refine it.

I know it's easy to just expect results, but you have to be patient with it. We've seen that it can work, they just need to do it consistently which is the hard part. So yes, I expect them to figure it out. That's why they hired them after all.

I think everyone underestimated the emotional hangover, and having to prepare for Chud pretty much with no real history on him with Luck. Figured it would be a tough game, and it was. It doesn't make a trend though, so hopefully they use it to move forward. I think that's the best we can do.

Top Bottom