• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
p5Tzasl.gif

Fisher/Williams did that shady garbage last year in the Giants/Rams game. I just question the league in this stance: Fisher isn't exactly a super successful coach. He's about as middle of the road as you can get. Why is he getting so much leeway?

Same reason most of these shitty coaches keep getting recycled, he's got mates round the league. He also snuck into a competition committee meeting once and never left, so now people think he's important or respected or some shit like that.

In 21 seasons Fisher has a winning record 6 times. It is beyond belief that he keeps getting chances to coach, but other much more successful coaches cant.

Once people think you're good, it takes a lot for them to be convinced that you're really a fraud. Human beings don't want to back down and change their mind, even in the face of indisputable evidence so shit coaches keep being paid millions and shit QBs keep on getting NFL starts just because they were drafted #1 overall.

Gregg Williams is a shit defensive coach AND a thug, yet nobody gives a fuck until Teddy gets knocked out. The league is a joke.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't sleep on Landry Legend.

Landry is undefeated when subbing in for an injured QB, which means we should give Vick the start and then do designed QB runs for the first series or two till he inevitably goes down with an injury.

I'm not being sarcastic. I fully expect him to cut up this shit defense.

LJ11

So Tyrod throws a hell of a deep ball in case you guys didn't know.

It's a beauty, beginning of the season you read guys talking about how he couldn't go deep, pft. All fucking day if he gets the space. And that's the problem you have to give him some space. The first throw to Sammy was sick, I was honestly shocked when he launched it, ball just flew right out of his hand.

It's the 11-20 yard area of the field, and specifically the middle, where he has to do a better job anticipating routes/windows. Does good on the deep crosses, but they sometimes take 3+ seconds to develop. Like a lot of what Tyrod brings to the table, he's a fun guy to watch.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns sitting pretty with the #2 pick in the draft right now.

But not like it matters with Ray Ray drafting.

Eagles quietly won 4 of their last 6 games. Bradford is ready to go on a run. Sorry Miami.

To bad the kicker was so rusty against the skins or it would be 5-1. If Bradford is going to go for 300 yards with no turnovers every week Eagles will be a really tough team to beat. It was shocking how well the Eagles ran the ball last night. They couldnt do anything on the ground the first Dallas game, but they just ran it down their throats last night.

brentech

Packers continued to look like a bad offense through the first half. Have to hope they came alive because adjustments and not just because the Panthers took their foot off.

Farooq

Banned
To bad the kicker was so rusty against the skins or it would be 5-1. If Bradford is going to go for 300 yards with no turnovers every week Eagles will be a really tough team to beat. It was shocking how well the Eagles ran the ball last night. They couldnt do anything on the ground the first Dallas game, but they just ran it down their throats last night.

I didn't think the Eagles run game success was that surprising. Terrell McClain was IR'd, he is the one who kept Lee clean on those stunt/slant concepts in the first game. DTs just got washed yesterday.

Fuck the Ravens for drafting Carl Davis.

Pepiope

I didn't think the Eagles run game success was that surprising. Terrell McClain was IR'd, he is the one who kept Lee clean on those stunt/slant concepts in the first game. DTs just got washed yesterday.

Fuck the Ravens for drafting Carl Davis.
The line for the Eagles had its best game by far last night, i don't see how we can move Peters back to LT.

If Luck plays like how he did on Sunday, they might be able to make something out of their season. That is until they go into Foxboro again.

It's a beauty, beginning of the season you read guys talking about how he couldn't go deep, pft. All fucking day if he gets the space. And that's the problem you have to give him some space. The first throw to Sammy was sick, I was honestly shocked when he launched it, ball just flew right out of his hand.

It's the 11-20 yard area of the field, and specifically the middle, where he has to do a better job anticipating routes/windows. Does good on the deep crosses, but they sometimes take 3+ seconds to develop. Like a lot of what Tyrod brings to the table, he's a fun guy to watch.
It pains me to see him dice the Dolphins up but I'm really glad he's having success so far in Buffalo. I knew he'd have a shot at the starting job as soon as he went to Buffalo but I didn't expect his passing game to be as improved as it is. He's come a long way.

I don't know what his ceiling is but if he can stay healthy and keep playing mistake free football he has a chance to be a quality starter for a good while.

Our Throwback Jerseys will look sweet this year!! At least we still got that to look forward too :( Oh and I'm still going to the San Diego game...so that should be fun...I hope.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the throwbacks! When are they wearing those?

At least the Chargers suck, maybe they'll actually win that one.

What's the point of this coaching staff if they can't scrape out a win without Romo? How many years do we have to deal with this ginger clapping robot?

ShaneB

The greatest QB in history can't win with "Practice Squad players". Hahahahaha

Brady seems to be able to do it. Good to see that you're done crying and got back out of hiding to post bullshit here again. I'm surprised you "remember" anything about this game and don't have amnesia again like last week.

Getting beat by a black QB must be the worst thing for your racist ass.

Losing Jordy Nelson was also "not a big deal" to a team with the best passer in the history of the game.

MechDX

Jets running game and pass defense struggling. No way they win that game w/o Fitz playing thru thumb injury. #ivyleaguetough--Ross Tucker Twitter

You chose poorly BOB

Top Bottom