• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

AAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT IN THE FUKKETY FUCK

Line_HTX

CBS Sports ‏@CBSSports 2m2 minutes ago

When the bright lights shine...you know what time it is.

CTGceJbWIAA9o4k.jpg:large

Gobias

Banned
Playing in the cellar and watching Bernie highlights and watching turkey jones destroying Bradshaw.

At least there's basketball season...

We also get to see Cardale play this weekend
I have nothing personal against Cardale and will always love him for last year

Furyous

Apparently I pissed off a metric fuck ton of Browns fans by asking if Johnny starts next week. People really want us to tank the season and start this dude. Don't know if I can take another season of riding for a QB that's clearly not the answer because he brings "excitement". Broncos fans is this how you felt about Tebow? Help me find the silver lining in all this overhyped fuckery, pls? Tebow brought Jesus to the field, ESPN to practices, and the religious zealots to the stadium.

I'm half tempted to drop one of my defenses and pick against the team for the rest of the season.

CardsGAF, regale me with tales of our practices. Having a west coast is great by the way.

Top Bottom