• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Drove home after the first half and could find a radio broadcast. God that was a quick game. Browns didn't look like a trash fire in the first half, what happened?

Narag

He won the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier...

Floyd's an animu.

Z3uIoCD.gif

cdyhybrid

For real though, Ash was a scrub.

Gary was a douche, but he actually won shit.

All Ash had going for him was being a decent guy. He never figured out that Misty liked him, did he?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ash got further than Gary both times, including beating him in Gary's last professional match. He retired as a trainer and went crawling back to academia.

For real though, Ash was a scrub.

Gary was a douche, but he actually won shit.

All Ash had going for him was being a decent guy. He never figured out that Misty liked him, did he?

Gary didn't win shit. Gary got bitchslapped by Mewtwo and everyone got owned by Ritchie at the Indigo Plateau.

I had those entire first two seasons on VHS..

I said I would head to bed, but I lied.

I swear I clicked on the NFL thread and not the fucking Pokemon thread.

Why not both?

Was Dwayne Bowe active?

What a dumb decision it was to sign him. For that money, no less.

For like 5 passes.. Moronic

There we talked about football, let's get back to talking about pokemon.

No body wants to talk about the Browns. Noodle is the only Bengals fan in the world and who knows what that degenerate is doing.

This too..

What are we gonna talk about other than

A) Browns suck ass
B) Bengals look actually like a competitive team.

Line_HTX

At first things were limited so there was crazy lines for Yo-Kai merchandise and then Level-5 oversaturated the market with merchandise when the buzz died down. It seems like the same thing Level 5 does most of the time.

Did that also happen with Ni no Kuni?

Top Bottom