• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

CTTow36UwAAIJkw.jpg

Alright

Wtf is wrong with TJ? Sadly we desperately need Nate Allen.

Think some chest injury he's been playing hurt for most of the season.

I think Allen is eligible to come back next week if he's ready.

MRSA

Banned
[

Think some chest injury he's been playing hurt for most of the season.

I think Allen is eligible to come back next week if he's ready.

He's been practicing, he'll play next week, question is what happens to Carrie with Hayden and Amerson playing well.

Godslay

Banned
I really have a hard time seeing most other QBs bothering with paying attention to opposing fans.

If Rodgers did it though, hometown fans would love it.

Hypothetical situation as he probably never would, but I'd say the same thing if it was any other QB.

brentech

If Rodgers did it though, hometown fans would love it.

Hypothetical situation as he probably never would, but I'd say the same thing if it was any other QB.

I've seen them cheer dumber things, so probably. Obviously it's not a huge deal what Cam did, but I just find it a pointless act and a waste of his own time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't understand the point of limiting it. Make it like the DL but keep rosters the same size.

Because teams would abuse it in order to stash away guys. Your 4th round pick 'tweaks a hammy' at the end of preseason, you put him on the ir-designated list instead of actually having to make the difficult decision to waive or keep the guy. Players with playing time incentives will be put on there all the time, too. There's a reason it's only one, now. Because the teams don't trust each other.

The inactive list is the DL of the NFL.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
There will be like a dozen openings this off-season.

Detroit will be filled last.

With a retread.

Mike Tice.

Rack it.

It was a joke--I actually don't want Payton anywhere near this team.

And of course they'll get a retread. It's Detroit.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Sure. I don't blame Jerry Jones when everyone else is enabling Hardy's behavior. It's a garbage argument.

I agree with her. It's easy to pontificate and be all high and mighty about "he should be kicked out" - but fundamentally, the only thing that changed was that we saw pictures. How many folks who want Hardy gone are happy to continue supporting the NFL regardless of what they've done?

Top Bottom