• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

FTF

Wth was Chans boy wearing

:/
Think I'm gonna miss the Browns game next week to as I'm going to Vegas that day
*pukes

Everything about what you can be doing in Vegas sounds better than watching a Browns game. Plus why can't you watch it in Vegas? Going to be on a plane during the game?(which if you're lucky will have wifi and you can perhaps watch the game on your phone).

Godslay

Banned
JeffDarlington: Protecting his turf: Cam Newton, leaving the field after warm ups, ripped down a huge Packers banner that fans hung over the front-row wall.

Disrespect begins.

JeffDarlington: Protecting his turf: Cam Newton, leaving the field after warm ups, ripped down a huge Packers banner that fans hung over the front-row wall.

Disrespect begins.

Thug ass thief

Real talk tho, that might actually be petty vandalism, someone wake up bionic so we can get a ruling

Godslay

Banned
I'm okay with Cam doing that. No matter the team. Don't hang your banners in another teams stadium and expect to get away with it.

I think it's funny.

Yes because Watt and Newton are exactly the same....

Why are Steelers fans such petty, whiny bitches?

Watt doesn't have time pre-game to tear other fans signs down, he's too busy plotting the sight lines of the cameras so he knows where to pose during the game.

Eleuin

489357472-ryan-mallett-of-the-houston-texans-strikes-a-gettyimages.jpg

I'm okay with Cam doing that. No matter the team. Don't hang your banners in another teams stadium and expect to get away with it.

I think it's funny.

Nah man.

Total classless douchey behavior that you would never get from a single other player in the NFL.

He didn't destroy or trash the banner btw. He folded it up and handed it to a locker room attendant. The fans will get their banner back.

Godslay

Banned
Nah man.

Total classless douchey behavior that you would never get from a single other player in the NFL.

He didn't destroy or trash the banner btw. He folded it up and handed it to a locker room attendant. The fans will get their banner back.

At the end of the day it's entertainment. If Cam wants to play the role of pumping up the home crowd and deflating the away team that's fine with me as long as nobody gets hurt. It's a good thing and adds a little dimension to the game. That I feel is missing sometimes.

That's the kind of stupid shit I hate from Newton
100% agree. Fans are excited to come see their favorite team and take the time to make a sign. Such a silly thing to do to rip it down. It isn't even a division rival where I could see their being real hate between the teams.

JABEE

I think it's funny.
I agree. It's disrespectful! That shit wouldn't fly in Philly!

You don't "own" this stadium, Cheeseheads!

brentech

I agree. It's disrespectful! That shit wouldn't fly in Philly!

You don't "own" this stadium, Cheeseheads!

Panthers fans should probably keep their front row seats. If security lets them hang their sign, players shouldn't be fucking with it.

eznark

Banned
I don't think rosters should be much larger, maybe increase the practice squad size again. Not a fan of being able to stash guys who should be playing. I would increase the ir-designated thing to 3.

I don't understand the point of limiting it. Make it like the DL but keep rosters the same size.

Top Bottom