• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

rando14

I hope the offense doesn't play like shit

I hope the defense doesn't play like shit

uPp1voz.jpg

Wait BG u going to Vegas, where u stayin boiii

squicken

Pretty fascinating thing about Sean Payton being able to get out of his deal. I don't think he would want to work for Jerry, even if Dallas would be his preferred destination. But what if Uncle Bob fired BoB?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pretty fascinating thing about Sean Payton being able to get out of his deal. I don't think he would want to work for Jerry, even if Dallas would be his preferred destination. But what if Uncle Bob fired BoB?

Sean Payton comes home

Luck comes home

Super Bowl bound!

Carolina PanthersVerified account
‏@Panthers
#Panthers Inactives for #GBvsCAR: DT Edwards, DB Marlowe, TE Simonson, RB Artis-Payne, RB Wegher, WR Norwood, G Norwell.

C Ryan Kalil, LB Shaq Thompson will start, and DE Mario Addison will play after all missing last week.

Also today in Misplaced Jersey Fan News

CTTRwUMWEAAIblN.jpg:large

hmmm

jbug617

Banned
Pats inactive
@BenVolin: Jamie Collins is INACTIVE for the #Patriots. Also Marcus Cannon, Jabaal Sheard, Tre Jackson, James White. But G Shaq Mason is ACTIVE

I think Indy or Miami would be a better destination for him.

squicken

No fucking way is that a real stat. You must have confused a fatford stat. I feel like ez would call out any qb that failed that much.

Pack could really use this win vs CAR. I mean they are still going to coast to win the division, but I've never seen the negative chatter around the team like I have the past week. McGinn has torn into them in successive weeks, and there was the article about the Packers WRs not being too thrilled with all the blame being on them

Mudcrab

He would only option out of his deal in this case if the change of ownership involved Rita Benson Leblanc taking control. Loomis, Payton, and other personnel dislike Rita and the idea of working for her so you could expect multiple departures besides Payton.

squicken

Robert Quinn is out, so is the Rams' right tackle, Haverstein. Chris Long is already out so Rams push rush will feel that loss

Godslay

Banned
Pack could really use this win vs CAR. I mean they are still going to coast to win the division, but I've never seen the negative chatter around the team like I have the past week. McGinn has torn into them in successive weeks, and there was the article about the Packers WRs not being too thrilled with all the blame being on them

Vikings are hot on their heels.

They're a better team then most give them credit for. Probably the best defense I think I've seen the Broncos play this year to be honest. GB probably still wins it, but not sure if they'll coast.

squicken

Ray Farmer, please stop

"At no time were there any discussions whatsoever about Joe's contract in any way,'' Schaffer told cleveland.com by phone Sunday morning. "There were no discussions about any part of his contract let alone the guarantee. It wasn't even a thought. It wasn't even an issue''

Schaffer stressed that the Broncos wouldn't have needed to guarantee the salaries in the first place because "a team's not giving up more than first-round compensation to cut a guy.''

Sources told Mike Klis of Denver's 9News that the Broncos agreed to give the Browns their 2017 first-round pick and 2016 second-rounder in exchange for Thomas and the Browns' third-round pick in 2016. The Browns, however, were only willing to part with a fifth in 2016 and not the third, which is why the deal ultimately broke down.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/11/joe_thomas_agent_shoots_down_r.html

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Do you have a link for the article about the Packers WRs?

Just curious because it's really really unusual for their to be much discontent in the Packers locker room since we usually have way too many young guys and we love to cut cancers well in advance.

Greg

Just curious because it's really really unusual for their to be much discontent in the Packers locker room since we usually have way too many young guys and we love to cut cancers well in advance.
probably squicken hyperbole

squicken

probably squicken hyperbole

http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/24593/24593

Look at all this hyperbole

Because the quarterbacks and wide receivers are together in the Packers’ new meeting structure this year, Rodgers and his targets spent the week working through what went wrong against the Broncos. Receivers Randall Cobb, James Jones and Davante Adams were less than thrilled earlier in the week when reporters focused on their alleged inability to get open.

squicken

You'll never find out, so believe what you want to believe.

The silly idea that the Broncos would cut Thomas after giving up a first round pick for him is a pretty solid argument by Thomas' agent. And I'm inclined to believe Mike Klis over Rappoport

Greg

your wording made it seem like they were talking out - wienke took it the same way

they were answering questions from the media, not deflecting blame and pointing fingers elsewhere

here are the quotes:
“I don’t know what you want from me,” Cobb said finally. “I don’t know what you want to hear. I’m going to go out, and I’m going to play better for this team. I’m going to do more. I’m going to be the best Randall I can be.”

We’ve heard it before," Cobb said. "We’ve heard it in the past. It’s nothing new. Every time we lose, it’s on us. We take pride in what we do. That’s part of it. We’ve heard the noise before. I’m sure at some point we’ll hear it again. We’re going to continue to play as well as we can and try to go out and make plays.

Top Bottom