• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

hb6OgkR.png

idyU4Vn.png

27tvzs2.png

3Qxnfjy.png
KpjhFcu.png

aKlM5xc.png

8sh2qwJ.png

S2wkN7Y.png
RlX8vWJ.png

E7Vkl3c.png

9S0wJXK.png

B5Z59Je.png
GvgcSWz.png

UrqhAia.png

McU8wBO.png

KiwoHz2.png
8gFfV6y.png

qmZ5Egy.png

d5QR6at.png

KC @ HOU
PIT @ CIN
SEA @ MIN
GB @ WAS

Excited for sunday afternoon, when the Packers reveal they were sandbagging all season, the offensive line and Lacy dominate, and Jordy sneaks onto the field wearing Janis's jersey and catches 15 for 200 yards!

Godslay

Banned
Go Broncos.

Bringing it over from old thread:

I like what's best for the Broncos.

If that means strapping Peyton's corpse or Brock's baby carriage onto the back of the defense and CJ Anderson to win, then so be it.

Question is, who is the starter and who really is Peyton Manning this season? Is he the pick 6 guy we saw all year, or the glorified game manager of tonight? Or does he have some elitness left in him? I don't know, and that's not a good thing heading into the playoffs.

Who knows though, I've haven't been right when I thought they could do it, so maybe I'll be wrong again.

Line_HTX

Go Broncos.

Bringing it over from old thread:

I like what's best for the Broncos.

If that means strapping Peyton's corpse or Brock's baby carriage onto the back of the defense and CJ Anderson to win, then so be it.

Question is, who is the starter and who really is Peyton Manning this season? Is he the pick 6 guy we saw all year, or the glorified game manager of tonight? Or does he have some elitness left in him? I don't know, and that's not a good thing heading into the playoffs.

Who knows though, I've haven't been right when I thought they could do it, so maybe I'll be wrong again.

Find out next time in the all exciting round of...

The Divisional Playoff.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The hardest game to call is Wash/GB. Wash has been on fire, but Rogers gets focused when the season is on the line.

Tabris

Brock is garbage. You have the best player of all time.

This story is going to be the same as Ray Lewis'. Slowed down due to age (tackler equivalent to "noodle arm") and having spent half the season injured, comes back to lead him team to his 2nd and final Super Bowl.

#GoHawks

Viqueens are going to get shredded at their home turf again. Panthers will then go one and done, then the Hawks will finish off the Cards to get to SB50. Aw yeah.

This story is going to be the same as Ray Lewis'. Slowed down due to age (tackler equivalent to "noodle arm") and having spent half the season injured, comes back to lead him team to his 2nd and final Super Bowl.

Well, at least you seem to acknowledge the Peyton* ride is about to end

Godslay

Banned

Maybe two years ago.

Today? I honestly don't know who he'll be.

Brock deserves just as much if not more credit than Manning for navigating the difficult part of the schedule while Peyton was riding the bench for horrible play in conjunction with an injury that he hid from the Broncos.

I'll root for Peyton, but I'll pull the plug real fast if he goes back to being a pick machine again.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Manziel was a no show to his concussion protocol appointment and there are reports he showed up to the facility drunk. Still going to play the "why can't an adult have a drink or 12" card? And would even Jerry give the guy a rider for next season?

Furyous

KC @ HOU

If Alex can't outduel Hoyer then they deserve to lose. How in the fuck do you lose to a team that made the playoffs with a carousel of QBs that included Hoyer, Mallet, and Old Man Weeden?

PIT @ CIN

Cincinnati, AVENGE US as fellow statesmen.
FUCK SHITTSBURGH
FUCK TOMLIN AND HIS IMMACULATELY GROOMED HAIRLINE' OL 1979-ASS *EDIT*
FUCK BIG BEN
FUCK A TERRIBLE TOWEL
FUCK EACH AND EVERY LAST STEELERS PLAYER DURING GAME TIME

signed,
Browns fan emptying his sorrows into a bottle of organic Tequila

SEA @ MIN

LOB is done if they lose to Teddy. They're officially overrated unless they win in which instance I want to pre-emPtively apologize to Seahawks fans until the Cardinals face your team.

GB @ WAS

Green Bay deserves scorn for a full calendar year if their defense allows Kirk "only beat bad teams" Cousins to throw for over 250 yards.

Top Bottom