• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

N4y7RsF.gif

Russ is back in the playoffs!!

the two best QBs of the 2012 draft are on a collision course.

Bread

Banned
Since My Chargers have been removed from the playoffs by Goodell, I have chosen the team that I will root for in these 2016 playoffs. I will stand by my good friend who has never given me lip, a friend who never would disrespect anyone if they didn't deserve it (BG).

giphy.gif

Our Seahawks can do this Randall!

Godslay

Banned
Man I used to like Godslay but his Peyton bashing lately is gross. Manning bandwagon fan :p

I gave you a chance.

Lesson learned I suppose.

As far as Manning, reality was he played like shit. A change had to be made. For the team and Peyton himself.

Thing is, if Broncos win with Peyton I win. If they win with Brock I win. If they win period that's a win for Broncos fans. You only care about one scenario, so no matter what I drink your milkshake.

Tabris

I'll root for Peyton, but I'll pull the plug real fast if he goes back to being a pick machine again.

Man, the disrespect you are showing Peyton Manning. The player that turned the garbage-tier team that the Broncos were at the time (some 4th quarter antics and luck by Tim Tebow didn't change your team's tier) into one of the best teams of the last 4 years and a contender for the SB each time, and that's the level of respect you show him?

"I'll support him until he does something poorly"

Your ticket is no longer valid aboard this train. Me and Hunter will ride it to the Super Bowl. You'll have to get a ride on the Greyhound Brock with it's flat tires.

Godslay

Banned
Man, the disrespect you are showing Peyton Manning. The player that turned the garbage-tier team that the Broncos were at the time (some 4th quarter antics and luck by Tim Tebow didn't change your team's tier) into one of the best teams of the last 4 years and a contender for the SB each time, and that's the level of respect you show him?

"I'll support him until he does something poorly"

Your ticket is no longer valid aboard this train. Me and Hunter will ride it to the Super Bowl. You'll have to get a ride on the Greyhound Brock with it's flat tires.

You're too late.

Tabris

You only care about one scenario, so no matter what I drink your milkshake.

You don't win like we win though. That's what you "realistic" fans will never get. If you don't want it, hope for it as much as we do, when it happens you will lose out on that feeling. So while you protect yourself with "I don't get my hopes up", you are losing out on something special.

The sweet is never as sweet without the sour.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't have a lot of faith in Peyton. He needed to be benched for these last 7 games. I do think Brock got a raw deal tonight. I hope the Broncos didn't burn any bridges with him, because I think he could be great.

That being said, we won, we're the #1 seed, and if we do get one great final run games from Peyton for 3 more games, I'm all for that. Would love to see him finish with a SB win rather than that KC game.

Remember when the seahawks season was over two months ago and overpaid for Wilson? Well fuck yall people. Seahawks vs Packers NFC grudge match final!
but since shit is cray this nfl season, it'll probably be redskins vs seahawks

we bout to get in the bengal ass and dance on they home field ya'll

ValuableUnripeLamprey.0.gif

Please don't fuck it up. Losing to Mallett's one thing, but they'll never live it down if they give the Bengals ft hurt McCarron or hurt Dalton a playoff win for the first time in a century

Tabris

I rather talk to some Browns or Jets fan that has hopes this is the year every time and ends up heart broken each time.

Those are real fans. When they can still have hope in the bleakest times.

Manziel was a no show to his concussion protocol appointment and there are reports he showed up to the facility drunk. Still going to play the "why can't an adult have a drink or 12" card? And would even Jerry give the guy a rider for next season?

If given the chance, absolutely

Godslay

Banned
You don't win like we win though. That's what you "realistic" fans will never get. If you don't want it, hope for it as much as we do, when it happens you will lose out on that feeling. So while you protect yourself with "I don't get my hopes up", you are losing out on something special.

The sweet is never as sweet without the sour.

Maybe so. Sounds like you've got it all figured out. I'll just watch the games and hope for the Broncos best interest. Like I did before you came along and like I will after you leave.

Might not do it in this thread anymore though.

I don't have a lot of faith in Peyton. He needed to be benched for these last 7 games. I do think Brock got a raw deal tonight. I hope the Broncos didn't burn any bridges with him, because I think he could be great.

That being said, we won, we're the #1 seed, and if we do get one great final 3 games from Peyton, I'm all for that. Would love to see him finish with a SB win rather than that KC game.

I can agree with this.

Remember when the seahawks season was over two months ago and overpaid for Wilson? Well fuck yall people. Seahawks vs Packers NFC grudge match final!
but since shit is cray this nfl season, it'll probably be redskins vs seahawks

I'll give wussle props of he wins 3 road games to get to the superbowl (even though MN is a gimme game)

ampere

holy shit, the manning nutjob lecturing people about being "true fans" lmao

at least he has a fitting tag again

rando14

the two best QBs of the 2012 draft are on a collision course.

Since My Chargers have been removed from the playoffs by Goodell, I have chosen the team that I will root for in these 2016 playoffs. I will stand by my good friend who has never given me lip, a friend who never would disrespect anyone if they didn't deserve it (BG).

giphy.gif

Our Seahawks can do this Randall!

Like my boys at Sony always say, Greatness Awaits!!

unless we lose, then #NoMoreNFL

Adios.

I'm out.

Damn it DM you scared Slay away with your question about dancing!!

Pls come back

Kiryu

Go Hawks!

Fuck NFL for scheduling the 10 am game.

IF We win against Vikings, we still get 10 am game against Panthers...

Furyous

Manziel was a no show to his concussion protocol appointment and there are reports he showed up to the facility drunk. Still going to play the "why can't an adult have a drink or 12" card? And would even Jerry give the guy a rider for next season?

A conditional seventh round pick should set JFF free. Johnny is off to an unprecedented start in the league as this is the first case of a young rookie QB flaming out this quickly due to off the field issues. Let me save some of you guys a response: OH NOEZ TEH BROWNS ARE HORRIBLE AND I'D TAKE THE JOHNNY ROUTE TOO.

Bottom line: JFF was drafted to play this position in the NFL and couldn't do it without distractions. Maybe this is an elaborate ruse to get himself off the team and into another city.

--

What are Minnesota's chances of beating the Seahawks? I'm pulling for them because they are a good scrappy team. Someone send Teddy the vine of Sherman celebrating for extra motivation.

Tabris and Godslay are at odds, so we have to vote one of them out of the forum, Real World season 3 style. Tabris is totally a Puck.

Top Bottom